People ARE working

It's getting tiring hearing the whining going on by the msm that there's a labor shortage. Unemployment pay is gone now. People are working. This is a bunch of baloney.

Sure they are. But have you noticed the lack of quality people who are working? It's almost like every unqualified retard in the country ran out of unemployment benefits and were forced to get a job.

:laughing0301:

It's getting tiring hearing the whining going on by the msm that there's a labor shortage. Unemployment pay is gone now. People are working. This is a bunch of baloney.
No, its not.

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

There was a rather large drop in labor participation rate and it shows no signs whatsoever that it is recovering. People are NOT working AND unemployment has run out. That is what is causing the issue - not only are we having a serious labor shortage, there may be little to nothing that can be done about it.

Perhaps not everyone wants to drive a truck. Do you want to force Americans to do the jobs they don't want to do?
Certainly not! Doing something you don't want to do for money, is only for people that have enough self-respect to want to feed themselves and take care of their families at the cost of their own sensibilities. You know, normal, well brought up people. It is not for everybody. There are gobs of sleazy people out there that would rather sponge off others or have nothing at all, rather than work at a job they don't like. Some people think like you.

The taxpayer "teet" has ended. Just because there's a vacancy doesn't mean workers should flock to it. Workers are free to choose as it should be.

The taxpayer "teet" has ended. Just because there's a vacancy doesn't mean workers should flock to it. Workers are free to choose as it should be.
NEGATIVE
Here in Wetbackville, LibTardia the free shit is still flowing.

Eat or starve, I always say if you don't want to work.

Everywhere I go, the fact that people refuse to work is apparent. I see it at the grocery store, at restaurants, at the department store, in hotels, everywhere.

My latest experience was at the Home Depot, where I waited 90 minutes to have the ONE guy working the appliance section serve me. There were six people ahead of me. When I asked at the Customer Service Desk if they could send an extra person there, they told me that they were less than 50% staffed. All the people working part-time won’t return since they are getting so much from the government child support program.

They are free to choose only because the new government welfare payments (falsely named child tax credit) gives them that choice. The liberals are working hard to keep Americans from working.

initforme I heard the other day that we are 80,000 truck drivers short of where we need to be. I see help wanted signs in at least half of the businesses I frequent. You don't see that?
This is no different than if NASA had a sign out front saying "rocket scientists wanted". The problem is the lack of people qualified to fill the jobs that need filling.

No, its not.

united-states-labor-force-participation-rate.png

There was a rather large drop in labor participation rate and it shows no signs whatsoever that it is recovering. People are NOT working AND unemployment has run out. That is what is causing the issue - not only are we having a serious labor shortage, there may be little to nothing that can be done about it.
I never have understood what there is so much attention paid to the labor participation rate. In my eyes, the lower the labor participation rate the better off we are as a society. First, if someone is content living on welfare, then great for them. Truth is, if that is all it takes to keep them happy I am more than happy to pay a little bit to keep them the hell out of my way. Seriously, I sure don't want them working for me. I don't even want them working around me. They will lay out of work half the time, show up late the rest of the time, and leave early all the time. And when they are at work, well I am going to probably end up climbing up their back as I blow past them.

Second, I am not going to sexist here and say that a woman needs to stay home with her kids. But I am going to say that someone should. I was raised in a one income family. And I raised my kids with a stay at home Mom. No amount of money is worth leaving your kids in the hands of daycare, babysitters, nannies, or even an au pair. My son and his wife are attempting to have their first child. They both have graduate degrees and earn over six figures. One of them is going to stay home when that child is born. It might be him, it might be her. I kind of hope it is him because I know he will be a great father. Plus, "Pops" will be around pretty frequently.

Third, at least two percentage points of that low participation rate can be blamed on video games. Countless studies have shown that young males, 18-25, would rather live in Mom and Dad's basement and play video games all day than work. Great for them. Again, keep them out of my way. I mean are these really the people you want making your sandwich at Subway?

They are free to choose only because the new government welfare payments (falsely named child tax credit) gives them that choice. The liberals are working hard to keep Americans from working.
Jeff Bezos claimed the child tax credit, and it didn't stop him from working.

Forum List

Back