Texas Gov. Abbott Mobilizes National Guard As Border Crisis Spirals Out of Control

Biden took an oath to defend our nation.
Impeachment.

How come, if looking up this guard activation, there is no editorial outlining what they are doing, just a repeat of the same title as this thread. There is no statement of scope. No mission statement from the Commander for the Texas department of Military. No local stories of troops leaving their jobs and families to report for duty. I did not even come across an official press release. So far, it looks like bullsh#t. Be sure an let up know what he tells Tucker, next. We're all aflutter, I'm sure.:sigh2:

Civilians should be stepping up to do something. If I knew where to look or how to get involved I would.
Someone has to do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to other states stepping up to help Texas, is that still going on? Liberals had no issue with using the NG to lock down DC after the stolen election.

Good.

Even though this is not fresh news, it HAS been at the forefront of newscasts on several venues over the past couple of weeks.

It's long past time that State governments got involved in this.

Even if they have to mask it as violations of local laws rather than international border violations which the damned Dems will not protect us against.

What happened to other states stepping up to help Texas, is that still going on? Liberals had no issue with using the NG to lock down DC after the stolen election.
They are trying to take care of the high threat parents at school board meetings. That is so much more important to the left than the sovereignty of our nation. After all, we have to protect the indoctrination process of our school system.

Good for Abbott. Getting no support from the Federal Government to protect our borders. I was not on the "impeach from office" train, but at this point Biden is guilty without a doubt.

They are trying to take care of the high threat parents at school board meetings. That is so much more important to the left than the sovereignty of our nation. After all, we have to protect the indoctrination process of our school system.
This story is from five months ago, the issue of parents being terrorist is from this September.

A landwall is worthless. Only right-wing bigots prefer landwalls over seawalls that can promote the general welfare.
A land wall is worthless?

Biden just spent millions of our money putting land walls around the White House and one of his personal homes, Pelosi and Obama spent our taxes putting walls up around their homes.

So you calling them morons has me at a disadvantage. So I’ll just let your position stand.

Forum List

Back