Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Due Very Soon

Biblical religions falsely follow EN.LIL thoughts. The spiteful God in the bible that wants to kill us...

EN.KI followers are about the Lord in the Bible. The one who is watching out for us. The one who created us, and saved us from EN.LIL's spite.

Of course the bible mixed them together, which is why we have a schizophrenic "God". But the original Sumerian texts make it clear who is who, and why.

So if you follow the bible, then you follow EN.LIL, the evil one who wants us to destroy us. AKA the devil...

Freemasonry understands this at its highest levels.

They follow The Brotherhood of the Snake, which is EN.KI, the serpent.

This may look familiar. This is Enki's epitaph. Twining snakes, and wings because he flies. This is used for doctors today, and also pilots. And also DNA.This was written and drawn 6000 years ago. Not his particular picture, but the same carving.
1626339634622.png

So the UFO Pentagon report is supposed to be released in the next few days... It would be funny if they wait until Independence Day! :)

View attachment 505271

But here's the key things to understand...

Bugs, birds, and lens artifacts, are eliminated.
The report will retract any sensitive information.
The report will not say the UAP's are extraterrestrial.
The report will say that the objects are unknown, and not part of any US/Russian/Chinese technology.
They will not release flight characteristics.

So all that being said, there are a few possible options:

1. Witnesses are all liars.
2. Witnesses are hallucinating.
3. Objects are natural phenomenon.
4. Objects are ET.
5. Objects are future Earth beings going back in time, hence not technically "ET".
6. Objects are manifestations of "God".

Right off the bat we can eliminate 1 and 2. This has been studied too long with too many credible military witnesses, along with video, radar, and satellite collaboration.

"3" remains a possibility, It would take a natural species that has not yet been discovered and can make incredible maneuvers. Or some strange Earth forces that create these objects that we don't know about.

"4" is the obvious and most compelling choice, but jeez... what does that mean for national security? Or world security for that matter...

"5" is an interesting option, requiring time travel. I'm not sold on that theory yet. Especially since 1000 years from now, for instance, the planet Earth will be billions and billions of miles away from where it is now. So how do you know where to appear when time travelling?

"6" is what the religious folks will flock to, opening up new religions and sub-religions for hoaxers to make some money and power. And probably more wars. This is the option we want least.

So please tell me what you think will happen.

The Truth Is Out There!
No no, you cant just declare the witnesses are credible and therefore telling the truth. Show me PROOF.

What? Credible witnesses are not credible? I mean shite, that's what the report said! They're credible. And they don't know what it is..

What more do you want, boy? What's gonna make your joy?

Please read the report. You're kinda strange there.

Last edited:
so they say...

Love EN.KI. He loved us, and took care of us.

He is the Lord.

Last edited:

The Witnesses​

What, exactly, did the Navy encounter over 15 years ago off the Southern California coast, when fighter pilots spotted a UFO? These men were there, too⁠—and it’s time they tell their side of the story.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

One of a few threads where this could go ... fit.

The Witnesses​

What, exactly, did the Navy encounter over 15 years ago off the Southern California coast, when fighter pilots spotted a UFO? These men were there, too⁠—and it’s time they tell their side of the story.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

One of a few threads where this could go ... fit.
The Nimitz encounters and Atlantic encounters are already proven to be UAP's. The Navy doesn't know what they are, and they are potential threats. There are hundreds of pilots that say they saw this stuff, and it's all recorded and in the official report. You cannot disprove it by some post you made up... It's true!

They just don't know what the freak it is!

So would the USA admit, that Russia and China have incredible technology, that is waaaaay beyond US technology?

No, they would not.

And it's not USA tech, so where else can it be from?!? Maybe Kazakhstan.. Borat made this shit!!!

Hi Fives!!! I like you people! I amma making UF and O to fly over world, and make a sexy time!

That's the only other possibility...

Ancient Alien theorists and anyone with a brain emphatically say NO!

Last edited:
Z. Sitchin I see. ;) :cool:
I love what Sitchin wrote, and I've read almost all his books. And what he said has more truths than your religions. But that's a whole other thread. I'm talking about present-day UFO/UAP's that are proven to be true, and the government doesn't know what to do about them.

We can take that scenario and put it to 6000+ years ago, because this isn't a new thing. We just finally have the technology to understand that they're not "GODS". They're something else, showing technology that was "magic" in the past, and that we're just starting to possibly comprehend, but still nowhere near yet....

So the UFO Pentagon report is supposed to be released in the next few days... It would be funny if they wait until Independence Day! :)

View attachment 505271

But here's the key things to understand...

Bugs, birds, and lens artifacts, are eliminated.
The report will retract any sensitive information.
The report will not say the UAP's are extraterrestrial.
The report will say that the objects are unknown, and not part of any US/Russian/Chinese technology.
They will not release flight characteristics.

So all that being said, there are a few possible options:

1. Witnesses are all liars.
2. Witnesses are hallucinating.
3. Objects are natural phenomenon.
4. Objects are ET.
5. Objects are future Earth beings going back in time, hence not technically "ET".
6. Objects are manifestations of "God".

Right off the bat we can eliminate 1 and 2. This has been studied too long with too many credible military witnesses, along with video, radar, and satellite collaboration.

"3" remains a possibility, It would take a natural species that has not yet been discovered and can make incredible maneuvers. Or some strange Earth forces that create these objects that we don't know about.

"4" is the obvious and most compelling choice, but jeez... what does that mean for national security? Or world security for that matter...

"5" is an interesting option, requiring time travel. I'm not sold on that theory yet. Especially since 1000 years from now, for instance, the planet Earth will be billions and billions of miles away from where it is now. So how do you know where to appear when time travelling?

"6" is what the religious folks will flock to, opening up new religions and sub-religions for hoaxers to make some money and power. And probably more wars. This is the option we want least.

So please tell me what you think will happen.

The Truth Is Out There!

This will be utopia for the conspiracy theorists. They will go nuts if they find a little green man.

Forum List

Back