Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Due Very Soon

So geez, should we be afraid, or welcoming them?

I vote for welcoming them, and not being afraid. If they wanted to kill us, they would have done it thousands of years ago.

and that's not a nice word, that was the timber they used to use to burn homosexuals. But i'm cool w it in modern terms.

UFO's are real, call them UAP's if you want. But same thing. We're not alone in this universe. Get with it!

So the UFO Pentagon report is supposed to be released in the next few days... It would be funny if they wait until Independence Day! :)

View attachment 505271

But here's the key things to understand...

Bugs, birds, and lens artifacts, are eliminated.
The report will retract any sensitive information.
The report will not say the UAP's are extraterrestrial.
The report will say that the objects are unknown, and not part of any US/Russian/Chinese technology.
They will not release flight characteristics.

So all that being said, there are a few possible options:

1. Witnesses are all liars.
2. Witnesses are hallucinating.
3. Objects are natural phenomenon.
4. Objects are ET.
5. Objects are future Earth beings going back in time, hence not technically "ET".
6. Objects are manifestations of "God".

Right off the bat we can eliminate 1 and 2. This has been studied too long with too many credible military witnesses, along with video, radar, and satellite collaboration.

"3" remains a possibility, It would take a natural species that has not yet been discovered and can make incredible maneuvers. Or some strange Earth forces that create these objects that we don't know about.

"4" is the obvious and most compelling choice, but jeez... what does that mean for national security? Or world security for that matter...

"5" is an interesting option, requiring time travel. I'm not sold on that theory yet. Especially since 1000 years from now, for instance, the planet Earth will be billions and billions of miles away from where it is now. So how do you know where to appear when time travelling?

"6" is what the religious folks will flock to, opening up new religions and sub-religions for hoaxers to make some money and power. And probably more wars. This is the option we want least.

So please tell me what you think will happen.

The Truth Is Out There!

Most of the loopy UFO freaks will be disappointed.

So the UFO Pentagon report is supposed to be released in the next few days... It would be funny if they wait until Independence Day! :)

View attachment 505271

The report will say that the objects are unknown, and not part of any US/Russian/Chinese technology.

4. Objects are ET.
5. Objects are future Earth beings going back in time, hence not technically "ET".

Right off the bat we can eliminate 1 and 2. This has been studied too long with too many credible military witnesses, along with video, radar, and satellite collaboration.

"3" remains a possibility, It would take a natural species that has not yet been discovered and can make incredible maneuvers. Or some strange Earth forces that create these objects that we don't know about.

"4" is the obvious and most compelling choice, but jeez... what does that mean for national security? Or world security for that matter...

"5" is an interesting option, requiring time travel. I'm not sold on that theory yet. Especially since 1000 years from now, for instance, the planet Earth will be billions and billions of miles away from where it is now. So how do you know where to appear when time travelling?

"6" is what the religious folks will flock to, opening up new religions and sub-religions for hoaxers to make some money and power. And probably more wars. This is the option we want least.

The Truth Is Out There!

It was exactly as expected... We dunno what they are...

for the govt to say that... tells a lot!

They confirm the existence, but have no idea what they are...

So let's use our brains! You get foreign technology, or ET? Foreign tech is ruled out...

What's left?

the only other possibility is peeps from the future going back in time, and appearing here. But that would break a major law of physics.

View attachment 505271

4. Objects are ET.

The Truth Is Out There!

It was exactly as expected... We dunno what they are...

If it's a UFO, its inappropriate they be classified as anything. The name itself implies that.

I don't believe such a thing or things exist and never did. No different to God really.

I don't believe in "God" either. But UFO's are real. Just have to figure out what they are...

Why can't you believe in something that is real?

Atoms are real... but you can't believe them!

Because they make up everything! :-}

But other than that...

I don't believe in "God" either. But UFO's are real. Just have to figure out what they are...

I don't believe they are real. None have ever been captured or dismantled. No evidence other than hallucinations in my opinion.

It's the same reason I don't believe there's a god. No evidence. Same thing really. It's all bullshit.

I don't believe they are real. None have ever been captured or dismantled. No evidence other than hallucinations in my opinion.

It's the same reason I don't believe there's a god. No evidence. Same thing really. It's all bullshit.
There is evidence, the gov't says so. It's proven. They just don't know what they are.

Forum List

Back