Pentagon UAP/UFO Report Due Very Soon

So the question becomes, what are they?

They put out a report last week, saying they don't know...

I don't believe in "God" either. But UFO's are real. Just have to figure out what they are...

Why can't you believe in something that is real?

I don't believe they are real. None have ever been captured or dismantled. No evidence other than hallucinations in my opinion.

It's the same reason I don't believe there's a god. No evidence. Same thing really. It's all bullshit.
There is evidence, the gov't says so. It's proven. They just don't know what they are.

Is this the same govt you don't trust?
Where's the proof you speak of?
If they had proof they would know what they are.
You being think a lot do you?

I don't believe in "God" either. But UFO's are real. Just have to figure out what they are...

I don't believe they are real. None have ever been captured or dismantled. No evidence other than hallucinations in my opinion.

It's the same reason I don't believe there's a god. No evidence. Same thing really. It's all bullshit.
There is evidence, the gov't says so. It's proven. They just don't know what they are.

Geez, have you not been following the news?

There is proof that UFO's/UAP's are real. There is no denial there. There's videos released to the public! That's why they had to make the report that came out last week. It just says, they're real, but they have no idea what they are.

And I honestly don't understand the last sentence...

Geez, have you not been following the news?

There is proof that UFO's/UAP's are real. There is no denial there. There's videos released to the public! That's why they had to make the report that came out last week. It just says, they're real, but they have no idea what they are.

And I honestly don't understand the last sentence...

Those type of visions can be produced on any computer. If you don't understand that lityle wonder you don't understand the sentence.

You've been conned. The govt. Will produce anything to fool people like you.

If there is a god, then it created all of us. Including life on other planets, that are capable of coming here.

That's its divine will.

These people are Satanist. That they are willing to do anything to make it seem as if the Bible is full of fictional stories.
They've been doing this for decades. Hiding evidence that proves that the Bible is the truth.
They are going to create GMO creatures like they already doing in underground military bases. Pretending that they are E.T.s.

okay... i thought i was kinda out there, but this takes the cake!

God does not exist. Never has, never will. He's something people make up, to make money!

Last edited:
Your religion is a fantasy that you were borne into. Different parents, different religion. You only believe what you believe because your parents did. And it was put upon you from birth.

Doesn't make it true.

UFO's do not pose a threat to your religion. The Pope says so.

So it's ok to believe in ET's flying in UFO's, if you are a Catholic. It doesn't harm your religion. They made an amendment.

These people are Satanist. That they are willing to do anything to make it seem as if the Bible is full of fictional stories.
They've been doing this for decades. Hiding evidence that proves that the Bible is the truth.
They are going to create GMO creatures like they already doing in underground military bases. Pretending that they are E.T.s.

lol

You're a Satanist, and you don't even know it...

You believe in the false religion that came from EN.LIL

Forum List

Back