Officer no longer has job for threatening to punch a young man.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
It's not clear if he was fired or if he quit, still he is no longer going to be able to threaten to punch anyone because they would not allow their civil rights to be violated.

The officers at the scene should be fired also....... the article states they have been dealt with but this goes to show that you do NOT have to identify yourself where the police can not articulate a valid reason to demand it.

'We're not hiding anything': Camden County Sheriff’s Department official removed as video shows police interaction

Police officers that feel this insane desire to mess with people have to be weeded out of the force.

"Police officers that feel this insane desire to mess with people have to be weeded out of the force".

So, every single cop in America needs to be fired.
I'll agree with that. I haven't met an honest cop in many decades.
I also haven't met an ex-cop that quit because of the extreme corruption that hasn't told me the same disturbing, horrific stories about honest cops that are forced out of the police departments because they refuse to "turn to the corrupt side".

"Police officers that feel this insane desire to mess with people have to be weeded out of the force".

So, every single cop in America needs to be fired.
I'll agree with that. I haven't met an honest cop in many decades.
I also haven't met an ex-cop that quit because of the extreme corruption that hasn't told me the same disturbing, horrific stories about honest cops that are forced out of the police departments because they refuse to "turn to the corrupt side".

I know cops not like this. I know ones that are.

Forum List

Back