Pentagon refuses to let reporters embed with US military deployment to Europe.

Just a quick thought…what other countries are sending their troops to die for Ukraine?

1644526253211.png

You wanted transparency?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why? Seems an odd move.

The Pentagon doesnt want the press to,see what they are doing?

This is a good thing. He won't be able to control what they see. Real reporters will be up there getting the real story. It might be the best thing we've seen in objective journalism in a generation.

Just a quick thought…what other countries are sending their troops to die for Ukraine?
I really hate to make predictions because they usually get proven wrong, but I think Putin is trying to hamstring the current admin. He knows that the democrat/globalist direction is not good for any country in the world and if he can keep them tied up defending a non event, so much the better.

Who are these "real" reporters?
In every conflict there are media people that are supplied by the country who sponsors them--however there are ALWAYS free lancers who stay independent and travel independently as in no sponsoring country. These free lancers are the ones who tell the truth. In Vietnam, you never saw a story regarding the collection of VC ears by US troops in the US media, but the stories got out anyway--from free lance media.

I'm sure the press is free to travel to Eastern Europe.
Agreed.

We just had a member post this thread this morning;

Now. . I don't speak French, but I did go to YouTube and look at some of the comments in the video, and I copied and pasted them to Google Translate. . It gave me a pretty good idea of what the French reporters were reporting on.

The fact of the matter is, Russia will not be invading Ukraine, nor will it be invading Eastern Europe or any NATO nations. The most it will do is use it's air-force and possibly missiles to help the Donetsk People's Republic and the Luhansk People's Republic to fend off an attack, if there is an Ukrainian incursion into these areas. This is why the US military does not want the American press along. It does not want to have the American public see that NATO is the aggressor in starting the bloodshed.

. . . and of course, there will be no MSM, or a corporate whore presstitutes that will have the guts to go out there and tell the truth. Most of our corporate press are in verticle monopolies with our weapons manfactures, so it isn't really in the interest of the interlocking directorate for the massess to really know what the hell is going on in the world.

Why? Seems an odd move. The Pentagon doesnt want the press to,see what they are doing?

Seems the Biddums have nothing good or legal they want America to see.

It sure ain't Trump's glass-transparent country anymore where the press demanded and got instant answers on every detail 24/7!

In every conflict there are media people that are supplied by the country who sponsors them--however there are ALWAYS free lancers who stay independent and travel independently as in no sponsoring country. These free lancers are the ones who tell the truth. In Vietnam, you never saw a story regarding the collection of VC ears by US troops in the US media, but the stories got out anyway--from free lance media.

Uh-huh.

Why? Seems an odd move.

The Pentagon doesnt want the press to,see what they are doing?

We have U.S military advisors on the ground in the Ukraine like we had in Vietnam before that war got hot.

I really hate to make predictions because they usually get proven wrong, but I think Putin is trying to hamstring the current admin. He knows that the democrat/globalist direction is not good for any country in the world and if he can keep them tied up defending a non event, so much the better.
No, it is much, much more complicated than that.

www.moonofalabama.org/2022/02/europe-should-leave-nato-behind-and-integrate-with-russia.html

Forum List

Back