Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings

Lots and lots of evidence that was deemed invalid in court...But you can beat yer head against that wall all yous like it doesn't bother me...
There's been no evidence heard in courts. Right there you reveal what a dimwitted dupe you are.
All cases have been dismissed on various procedural issues or pretexts.
Like the Texas case. Dismissed because supposedly Texas had no standing...as if being the victim of a heinous
crime gave the victim no right to seek justice from the court.
Just fuck off. I'm wasting my time on a hopeless case.

Joe wasnt involved

I give the CCP credit same way I credit Stalin. Because Stalin owned FDR, he was able to subvert the Allied WWII war effort to benefit the USSR. Same way the CCP ownership of the democrat Party (and many Republicans) benefits China. You have to admire and applaud their savvy and tenacity to subvert the USA.

SCOTUS was more afraid of Antifa and BLM then they are of lawful, peaceful US citizens

Make China great Again! Xi/Biden 2020
Oh no, it's a polislick clone look out! Making claims they can't prove...Stalin bitched at FDR and told him he wasn't doing enough yet FDR didn't budge on allied strategy.

Maybe President Trump should relocate the "Office of the President Elect" to Guantanamo Bay, just to be sure.

Ruh Roe. What else did they find out about China Joe?

"Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.

Behind the scenes: A top Biden official was unaware of the directive. Administration officials left open the possibility cooperation would resume after a holiday pause. The officials were unsure what prompted Miller's action, or whether President Trump approved.

Why it matters: Miller's move, which stunned officials throughout the Pentagon, was the biggest eruption yet of animus and mistrust toward the Biden team from the top level of the Trump administration.

What happened: Meetings between President Trump's team and the Biden team are going on throughout the government, after a delayed start as the administration dragged its feet on officially recognizing Biden as president-elect.

Then on Thursday night, Miller — who was appointed Nov. 9, when Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper right after the election — ordered officials throughout the building to cancel scheduled transition meetings."

Acting Pentagon chief halts Biden transition briefings

They wanted to get Xi on the conference call.....
View attachment 430711
And here are the Bobbsey twins...

t-Trump-Putin-Matching.jpg

Post fail by the troll.

President Donald Trump shook hands with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Nov. 10, as the pair wore matching blue silk shirts and posed for photos with other world leaders at the annual Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Da Nang, Vietnam.

Although Trump almost always wears a suit and tie or, in more casual situations, a polo shirt, he switched up his usual attire to wear the traditional ao dai shirt, as did the other world leaders in attendance, notes the Daily Mail.

Perhaps one of the quirkier international political traditions, APEC host nations typically provide uniforms for guests, which started in 1993 when former President Bill Clinton gave out matching bomber jackets as a gift to other leaders, and many wore them throughout the event.

Since then, outfits have ranged from raincoats to ponchos to shawls and the tradition is typically observed each year, though Putin and former President Barack Obama did not mandate uniforms in the respective years they hosted, although Obama did joke that he was going to distribute flowered button-ups and grass skirts when the conference came to Hawaii.

Although Trump and Putin briefly chatted while standing next to each other on stage at the Nov. 10 event, White House officials have said the U.S. president has no plans to have extensive talks with the Russian leader.

"Regarding a Putin meeting, there was never a meeting confirmed, and there will not be one that takes place due to scheduling conflicts on both sides," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters on Nov. 10, according to CNN. "There is no formal meeting or anything scheduled for them."

She went on to add that because they are "going to be in the same place," they will likely "bump into each other and say hello," but nothing more.

More abuse of office by the Trumpets...It will not stop Biden from taking over because little bitches are in control right now...

Thanks. You just inspired me to come up with another name for that doofus:

Joe "Little Britches" Biden. He's flying by the seat of his pants and doesn't have a clue where he's at.

:laughing0301:

But that seat has been violated by incontinence....I hope he's not flying too high.

I give the CCP credit same way I credit Stalin. Because Stalin owned FDR, he was able to subvert the Allied WWII war effort to benefit the USSR. Same way the CCP ownership of the democrat Party (and many Republicans) benefits China. You have to admire and applaud their savvy and tenacity to subvert the USA.

SCOTUS was more afraid of Antifa and BLM then they are of lawful, peaceful US citizens

Oh no, it's a polislick clone look out! Making claims they can't prove...Stalin bitched at FDR and told him he wasn't doing enough yet FDR didn't budge on allied strategy.

In his diary, Patton wrote that the final disposition of Europe during WWII was a dismal failure for the US and Brits, leaving great European Capitals in the hands of "the descendant of Genghis Khan" But, again, you guys think living under the Iron Curtain was beautiful, so I don't expect you to agree

In his diary, Patton wrote that the final disposition of Europe during WWII was a dismal failure for the US and Brits, leaving great European Capitals in the hands of "the descendant of Genghis Khan" But, again, you guy think living under the Iron Curtain was beautiful, so I don't expect you to agree
That is true about the Soviets getting the best spots but they also did the majority of the fighting and won their positions..

More abuse of office by the Trumpets...It will not stop Biden from taking over because little bitches are in control right now...

Joe "Little Britches" Biden. He's flying by the seat of his pants and doesn't have a clue where he's at.

But that seat has been violated by incontinence....I hope he's not flying too high.

Then he'd be Joe "Shitty Britches" Biden.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Anything told to Biden goes immediately to the Chinese military. China finally does not need any spies in the US government.

So that's why they paid him and his son all that money. Smart investors, those CHICOMs.
Oh snap! They just stopped the briefings because it's gonna be Christmas. You know as well as I do that the bad guys always take off at Christmas, especially the turbine headed ones! :)

terrorist1.jpg

"Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with the transition of President-elect Biden, shocking officials across the Defense Department, senior administration officials tell Axios.

Behind the scenes: A top Biden official was unaware of the directive. Administration officials left open the possibility cooperation would resume after a holiday pause. The officials were unsure what prompted Miller's action, or whether President Trump approved.

Why it matters: Miller's move, which stunned officials throughout the Pentagon, was the biggest eruption yet of animus and mistrust toward the Biden team from the top level of the Trump administration.

What happened: Meetings between President Trump's team and the Biden team are going on throughout the government, after a delayed start as the administration dragged its feet on officially recognizing Biden as president-elect.

Then on Thursday night, Miller — who was appointed Nov. 9, when Trump fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper right after the election — ordered officials throughout the building to cancel scheduled transition meetings."

Why would anyone in the US govt give the proven 'Manchurian Candidate' access to the most classified US secrets ... I mean BESIDES Pelosi, who has kept comrade Swalwell on the House Intel Committee for 5 years after learning Swalwell engaged in and facilitated CCP espionage against the US....?!

Hopefully they ran his bank accounts---------proving where his money is coming from.

That's my guess. Or maybe someone in China Joe's transition team had a direct link to the CCP.
Nope, the Pentagon guys are a little busy right now. This is what the Pentagon says:
"We had fewer than two dozen remaining meetings on the schedule today and next week … the DoD staff working the meetings were overwhelmed by the number of meetings,” the official told the outlet.
"These same senior leaders needed to do their day jobs and were being consumed by transition activities ... With the holidays, we are taking a knee for two weeks. We are still committed to a productive transition."
While it was unknown what prompted the order, which a top Biden official was so far unaware of, it comes after intelligence agencies failed to meet today’s deadline on delivering a classified report to Congress on foreign interference in the 2020 election.

Last edited:
That is true about the Soviets getting the best spots but they also did the majority of the fighting and won their positions..
They did all of the fighting in Russia itself!

But when the US and the Brits (and allies) pounded the Germans and pushed them out of the places they had occupied, France, Belgium, Netherlands, etc., THEN the Soviets joined in on the collapse of Germany and stepped in as if they were equal partners in the victory over Axis powers.

Like Charles DeGaulle coming forward AFTER all the heavy fighting was done and demanding to be seen
as an equal partner the Soviets were masters of playing the political card and claiming nations they gobbled
up (Czechoslovakia, Poland, Romania, etc.) that spent the next forty years under the communist's boot heels.

You got it wrong once more. Surprise.

giphy.gif

Dumbass liberal still using this long debunked bullshit.

In his diary, Patton wrote that the final disposition of Europe during WWII was a dismal failure for the US and Brits, leaving great European Capitals in the hands of "the descendant of Genghis Khan" But, again, you guy think living under the Iron Curtain was beautiful, so I don't expect you to agree
We'll never be allies with North Korea as long as they have the USS Pueblo on display as a trophy. That fag Johnson never should have let that slide. At the very least he should have had a team of Seals go in and blow it to hell!

giphy.gif

Dumbass liberal still using this long debunked bullshit.
They are the most disingenuous liars ever.

How can they not pull back sensitive info from China Joe...he is untrustworthy giving his family business and its closeness to the CCP....
Plus I still think that Trump will be sent to a second term....we can't turn over the white house to China....they already have the California dems bought and paid for....can you say blackmail?.....

Forum List

Back