AOC Gets Skrewed, Denied Covetted Committee Position

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dem steering committee bucks AOC, picks other NY lawmaker for coveted spot
- Energy and Commerce Committee would handle issues like Green New Deal, Medicare-for-all

"The House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee on Thursday voted to seat Rep. Kathleen Rice on a coveted committee over her New York colleague Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the latest example of House Democrats bucking the firebrand who represents Brooklyn and Queens.

With five open slots on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nominated four people and left the fifth spot open for members to choose between the two New Yorkers in a vote, according to Politico. The outlet reported that Rice decisively won the vote 46-13."

You know AOCs undermining of Pelosi and threats to remove her as Speaker? Yeah, payback is a bit@h!

Pelosi nominated 4 people to fill the 5 spots on the coveted committee, rejecting AOC with every pick, and the let the 4 people she nominated to the committee snub AOC for the 5th seat. Bwuhahahaha....

No soup for you! How to always be in demand... inspired by the Soup Nazi! -

'NO SEAT FOR YOU!'

- Energy and Commerce Committee would handle issues like Green New Deal, Medicare-for-all

"The House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee on Thursday voted to seat Rep. Kathleen Rice on a coveted committee over her New York colleague Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in the latest example of House Democrats bucking the firebrand who represents Brooklyn and Queens.

With five open slots on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., nominated four people and left the fifth spot open for members to choose between the two New Yorkers in a vote, according to Politico. The outlet reported that Rice decisively won the vote 46-13."

You know AOCs undermining of Pelosi and threats to remove her as Speaker? Yeah, payback is a bit@h!

Pelosi nominated 4 people to fill the 5 spots on the coveted committee, rejecting AOC with every pick, and the let the 4 people she nominated to the committee snub AOC for the 5th seat. Bwuhahahaha....

View attachment 430698
'NO SEAT FOR YOU!'

My Money is on AOC....she's a lunatic but at least she has some grass roots consistency.....Pelosi is behind this....very well then the lines are drawn and AOC has time on her side.

JO

Pelosi is an idiot to cause trouble for AOC. She's going to alienate real lefties more than she already has.
There are not as many real Lefties as you think.
Real Lefties are loud and covered by the media, but they are far from the majority as you can see by the plummeting ratings for Left Wing media and entertainment.
In fact, most of the Democrats I know are too busy working to spend time on TV and cable.

Pelosi is an idiot to cause trouble for AOC. She's going to alienate real lefties more than she already has.
Real Lefties are loud and covered by the media, but they are far from the majority as you can see by the plummeting ratings for Left Wing media and entertainment.
In fact, most of the Democrats I know are too busy working to spend time on TV and cable.
Yes, I agree. I think the mood is to the center now...in both parties. Biden, Pelosi and McConnell--those three geezers will be running things. Trumpers are in a Death Spiral and are on their way to the John Birch, Goldwater, Tea Party graveyard.

Yes, I agree. I think the mood is to the center now...in both parties. Biden, Pelosi and McConnell--those three geezers will be running things. Trumpers are in a Death Spiral and are on their way to the John Birch, Goldwater, Tea Party graveyard.
I've always been center; I liked Clinton and Obama was not the horror people paint him as, except for giving Iran 150B.
Reagan, Bush Sr, GW could all go to hell.

Bernie might have been nominated in 2016 with more name recognition and less outright Hillary favoritism from the DNC. He lost because southern black people aren't politically aware enough to understand why they should have chosen the man that chained himself to black people in segregation protests over a woman that is part of the problem.

Bernie might have been nominated in 2016 with more name recognition and less outright Hillary favoritism from the DNC. He lost because southern black people aren't politically aware enough to understand why they should have chosen the man that chained himself to black people in segregation protests over a woman that is part of the problem.
You're not getting it...most Democrats are industrious and want the same thing as Republicans...cheap labor.

View attachment 430698
'NO SEAT FOR YOU!'

It means her fellow politicians and pelosi don't like her either.

Forum List

Back