Pentagon: Chinese balloons infiltrated the United States at least three times during the Trump administration.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) falsely claimed that Trump would never have allowed a China spy balloon from reaching the U.S.

โ€œWould Trump have let China fly a spy balloon over our country?โ€ Rep. Jim Jordan asked on Twitter.

Craig Singleton, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told AP that Chinese surveillance balloons were sighted several times in the past five years. Some of them have been spotted near U.S. military bases in Hawaii, he said, though he did not specify when.

When is the question?
obviously then the answer is he wouldnโ€™t.

Democrats always whine about "whatsboutism" until they try to shift responsibility to Trump ๐Ÿ˜‚

How ironic. Biden is now the one who can use the balloon thing in 2024 against Trump, who allowed even more balloons in, and didn't even shoot them down.
Trump is weak.
From the Pentagon's website:

And we're just NOW hearing about it?

A little quip I heard today explains what this is all about. Republicans are going on about cuts. Cuts for everything. This is little more than an attempt to argue we can not cut defense.

Watch, see if this is not used to argue this going forward.

haha
Are you also afraid of vapor trails?

haha there is a vast difference between knowing there was chinese balloon activity before, over the pacificโ€ฆand allowing the spy balloon to fly across the entire united states! got the spin machine and deflection is weak sauceโ€ฆbut the demafasict know their cult will eat it up

you are an embarrassment

haha

haha there is a vast difference between knowing there was chinese balloon activity before, over the pacificโ€ฆand allowing the spy balloon to fly across the entire united states! got the spin machine and deflection is weak sauceโ€ฆbut the demafasict know their cult will eat it up

you are an embarrassment

transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration.

transited the continental United States at least three times during the prior administration.
yeah and there is a vast difference between getting within the 12 miles of California or Hawaii and flying within eye sight across the entire united states

yeah and there is a vast difference between getting within the 12 miles of California or Hawaii and flying within eye sight across the entire united states

haha

you are an embarrassment

do i have to repeat myself? china has spied on us numerous times

but there is vast difference between a president allowing even to do it so openly and obvious across the entire country

geez you cultist dembots will buy any spin from the demafasict party

Don't you know the meaning of the word transited?

do i have to repeat myself? china has spied on us numerous times

but there is vast difference between a president allowing even to do it so openly and obvious across the entire country

geez you cultist dembots will buy any spin from the demafasict party

do i have to repeat myself? provide me one story were a spy sat flew within eyesight across the united states? gosh to dembot trolls are pathetic

do i have to repeat myself? provide me one story were a spy sat flew within eyesight across the united states? gosh to dembot trolls are pathetic

According to a report, without specifically saying what the report is.
It links to a Forbes article that just says "this kind of thing has happened before" but was speaking on a balloon launch.
The same article then says "the difference is the balloon is lingering over U.S. airspace "reportedly" longer than before. And then that links an article in Associated Press.
I read the entire article and the only part that is related to this is this line --> Ryder said similar balloon activity has been seen in the past several years and the government has taken steps to ensure no sensitive information was stolen.
What is "similar balloon activity"? No one knows because no one asked him.
What specifically is "several years" - no one knows, because no one asked him.
Forbes and U.S. news has apparently just made that shit up.

So - NO - there is no information out there that specifically states balloons flew over the country like this - NONE.
These are irresponsible headlines.

Forum List

Back