Pentagon begins monitoring Social Media of Soldiers

In a blow to the White Wing of the nation the Pentagon has begun a program of monitoring Military Members online Social Media posts.

Now those who are about to scream about First Amendment. And after they look it up the Fourth Amendment. Posse Commitatus, and other things they know little about. Let me explain.

For decades now it has been an accepted get around of Constitutional Protections to use private companies to do things the Government is prohibited from doing. An example would be the aircraft flying over Baltimore with Cameras hanging off of them. This Ariel surveillance is perfectly legal since the company doing it is private and not a branch of the Government.

Extremist Troops in the Military will be identified and then dealt with. Although the article doesn’t say how the Servicemen will be dealt with, we can assume early discharges from their service at the very least.
How does FaceBook know who is in the military and who isn't unless they are informed by the Deep State who to monitor?

Why? Do white supremacists not operate a tank as well or shoot a rocket less accurately? Do they not keep secrets?

I bet white supremacists make some of our best soldiers!

So now while every black person is being patted on the head for upholding black greatness, if a white guy dares says anything mildly pro-white, he'll get kicked out of the service?
You label yourself as not credible when you ask such a dumb question.
In other words, it's a "dumb question" because IT'S TRUE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

White Supremacists have been America's greatest threat. Bar none.
There are no white supremacists. There is no threat. I never once heard anyone ever bring it up once until Bidden got in. He's invented it all as a distraction to keep the REAL CRIMES he is committing off the front page by inventing faux issues.

First it was Trump was a threat, then his ideas, then his supporters.

The only thing Trump and his followers are a danger to is the long-term viability of the pro-marxist, anti-white radical democrats.
The article mentions no race just extremists elements that they are seeking. Only you are making it about race and politics.

Only you are making it about race and politics.

No, that was Mark.

They're going to root out the white supremacists from their ranks.

The FBI now screens social media for extremism and criminal activity

The problem with all that is:
  1. Extremism is purely subjective. It's totally a judgement call, not an absolute. Worse, it is a topic subject to political aims. I doubt BLM or the Proud Boys sees themselves as extremist groups though technically both are based on fanaticism.
  2. There is no criminal activity on social media. Just a lot of social media. There may be a lot of innocent things said which sometimes look bad, even a few criminal PLANS discussed, but not the actual crimes no more than "hate-crimes" charged as such really involve actual HATE. Unfortunately, I could say I'm robbing Fort Knox tonight at midnight, now, does anyone really think I'm serious? Will there be troops at the Fort tonight looking for me? I think its safe to say no. If I was capable of getting into Knox, what would I be doing wasting my time here?

They're going to root out the white supremacists from their ranks.
The elites are playing out the final chapters of a long era where visionaries of great ways existed and are now muted. As the new realities form over the extinguishing of the old the people who wear uniforms will be the harbinger of the new elites and up being the "pure peacekeepers or else" as we get poorer. And people will welcome it. If you guys do not stop, the people you call these ridiculous names will vote for the nasty people to defend them. Yours are already nasty but feel safe .

Why? Do white supremacists not operate a tank as well or shoot a rocket less accurately? Do they not keep secrets?

So now while every black person is being patted on the head for upholding black greatness, if a white guy dares says anything mildly pro-white, he'll get kicked out of the service?
In other words, it's a "dumb question" because IT'S TRUE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

There are no white supremacists. There is no threat. I never once heard anyone ever bring it up once until Bidden got in. He's invented it all as a distraction to keep the REAL CRIMES he is committing off the front page by inventing faux issues.

The only thing Trump and his followers are a danger to is the long-term viability of the pro-marxist, anti-white radical democrats.
The article mentions no race just extremists elements that they are seeking. Only you are making it about race and politics.

Drop dead.
No chance rubber head your misrepresentation of logic is noted and consumed try reading the actual article for once.

Take a drink and go back into your usual stupor, Moonbeam.
I don't imbibe sorry...

One more thing in life you can't handle.

The elites are playing out the final chapters of a long era where visionaries of great ways existed and are now muted. As the new realities form over the extinguishing of the old the people who wear uniforms will be the harbinger of the new elites and up being the "pure peacekeepers or else" as we get poorer. And people will welcome it. If you guys do not stop, the people you call these ridiculous names will vote for the nasty people to defend them. Yours are already nasty but feel safe .
Stop calling racists "racist" or they will respond with more racism?

Last edited:

Drop dead.
No chance rubber head your misrepresentation of logic is noted and consumed try reading the actual article for once.

Take a drink and go back into your usual stupor, Moonbeam.
I don't imbibe sorry...

One more thing in life you can't handle.
It has nothing of value for me.

The book "White Fragility" describes this very type of response.

This MOD lives out the reality of that book every day.

"Show me how I am racist!!!" Sharon Osborn screamed, on live air, as she was engaging in racism. Ole Will here is following the formula to a tee.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The book "Moby Dick" recounts the fictional story of the terrible struggles between a sea captain and huge white whale ... :thup:

What do you think it was in the 50s?
in a few isolated parts of the south, just as you claim

Blacks lived under a racist white dictatorship

Unfortunately for the modern black race hustlers that dog won't hunt today

Evidence of how the average American is woefully ignorant of race and racism in America.

This poster, and many others like him, love to project that it was no big deal.

This is why the problems persist today.

Last edited:
In a blow to the White Wing of the nation the Pentagon has begun a program of monitoring Military Members online Social Media posts.

Now those who are about to scream about First Amendment. And after they look it up the Fourth Amendment. Posse Commitatus, and other things they know little about. Let me explain.

For decades now it has been an accepted get around of Constitutional Protections to use private companies to do things the Government is prohibited from doing. An example would be the aircraft flying over Baltimore with Cameras hanging off of them. This Ariel surveillance is perfectly legal since the company doing it is private and not a branch of the Government.

Extremist Troops in the Military will be identified and then dealt with. Although the article doesn’t say how the Servicemen will be dealt with, we can assume early discharges from their service at the very least.
How does FaceBook know who is in the military and who isn't unless they are informed by the Deep State who to monitor?

Facebook doesn't need to know. Big Gov knows. They've written programs that go in backdoors and find everything you have said and done and bought everywhere anywhere anytime. Then they simply need to insert the list of service people interested in. Years ago, Big Gov got mad because they couldn't hack into Mac Pro computers and some other Apple products, so went to Apple demanding a back door to get in and Apple told them to go F off.

Evidence of how the average American is woefully ignorant of race and racism in America.

This poster and many others like to project that it was no big deal.

This is why the problems persist today.

Yes THAT and Derek Chauvin really wanted to take the life from Floyd by choking him just because he was Black.
derek-chauvin copy.jpg
Right, pup?

A whole lot more where she came from.
Has she bombed a white church or hung white children, bragged about it and got away with it via the current law practices?

No. All the bombing, hanging, looting and bragging of 2020 was done by mostly blacks and BLM:
  1. 1025 building damaged in Minneapolis.
  2. 40 buildings damaged in Columbus.
  3. At least 105 statues and monuments.
That is just two out of 69 cities targeted for riot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back