Pentagon begins monitoring Social Media of Soldiers

Black Supremacists

View attachment 490860

View attachment 490861

View attachment 490862

View attachment 490864

They may not use the name 'Black Supremacist', but they are as racist as any 'White Supremacist' you can name.
This is the type of person that's a MOD folks. And people have a hard time understanding how insidious systemic racism is in this country.

Funny response...

now point out a racist comment I have made in the 8 years I've been in this forum.

shockedcanadian said:
What about just people with differing opinions? What if someone doesn't agree with Climate Change or the Paris Accord? How about declaring that China isn't a nice country and they should be held accountable for the Wuhan Virus?

What about saying "I voted for Trump"? Or, "race critical theory is racist?", "my store was looted by a mob during the protesting of Geoge Floyds death"? "I don't agree with Dems position on taxes, energy and giving money only to a certain race of citizens as it is Unconstitutional"?

Governments who broadly monitor citizens for some purpose, could easily and eventually lead to punishing, "canceling" or doxing people for any number of beliefs, in effect, nullifying Free Speech

Look at all the fools who didn't listen to Rand Paul on the abuses of the Patriot Act, while so called "patriots" like McCain voted for the, and apparently sent the IRS to his own Parties Tea Party opponents.
What about them? Why do you raise these issues when talking about rooting out white supremacy? Do you want to eradicate it or not?

Marc, can you find us a white supremacist? Can you show us one? Is there somewhere they are organizing? Or does just any ol' white person not willing to subjugate himself, actually PROUD of his nationality and heritage a "white supremacist?"

The closest I've ever known anyone to fit the def of a white supremacist was the KKK, and weren't they all democrats?

Funny response...

now point out a racist comment I have made in the 8 years I've been in this forum.
The book "White Fragility" describes this very type of response.

This MOD lives out the reality of that book every day.

"Show me how I am racist!!!" Sharon Osborn screamed, on live air, as she was engaging in racism. Ole Will here is following the formula to a tee.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
Funny response...

This MOD lives out the reality of that book every day.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

No doubt, written by a black man.

Is your deflection proof you can't find a racist comment I've made?

Do you consider yourself superior to a white man, Mark?

Wouldn't that make YOU a black supremacist?

The suggested response notes that when service members and DoD civilians submit an SF-86 form to begin a background investigation process, they consent to having their publicly available social media information reviewed. The FBI now screens social media for extremism and criminal activity, the document states.

When I joined I had to have a top secret clearance and dat FBI was all up in dat aph...

Why? Do white supremacists not operate a tank as well or shoot a rocket less accurately? Do they not keep secrets?

I bet white supremacists make some of our best soldiers!

So now while every black person is being patted on the head for upholding black greatness, if a white guy dares says anything mildly pro-white, he'll get kicked out of the service?
You label yourself as not credible when you ask such a dumb question.
In other words, it's a "dumb question" because IT'S TRUE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

White Supremacists have been America's greatest threat. Bar none.
There are no white supremacists. There is no threat. I never once heard anyone ever bring it up once until Bidden got in. He's invented it all as a distraction to keep the REAL CRIMES he is committing off the front page by inventing faux issues.

First it was Trump was a threat, then his ideas, then his supporters.

The only thing Trump and his followers are a danger to is the long-term viability of the pro-marxist, anti-white radical democrats.

Black Supremacists
They may not use the name 'Black Supremacist', but they are as racist as any 'White Supremacist' you can name.

Hell, Will, how can they use the term when most Blacks are too far out of touch with reality to even admit that many of them are racist? The biggest racists there are!

They live, eat, and sleep racism. They see every aspect of existence as a FUNCTION of race.
And you should know because you know every damn one of them personally.

Why? Do white supremacists not operate a tank as well or shoot a rocket less accurately? Do they not keep secrets?

So now while every black person is being patted on the head for upholding black greatness, if a white guy dares says anything mildly pro-white, he'll get kicked out of the service?
In other words, it's a "dumb question" because IT'S TRUE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

There are no white supremacists. There is no threat. I never once heard anyone ever bring it up once until Bidden got in. He's invented it all as a distraction to keep the REAL CRIMES he is committing off the front page by inventing faux issues.

The only thing Trump and his followers are a danger to is the long-term viability of the pro-marxist, anti-white radical democrats.
The article mentions no race just extremists elements that they are seeking. Only you are making it about race and politics.

Funny response...

Neet, Marc. So in other words, when anyone comes back with a cogent reply other than to submit to your racist tongue lashing, you have another hate-filled racist label to throw at them, now it is "white fragility" to be innocent your racist charges?

The article mentions no race just extremists elements that they are seeking. Only you are making it about race and politics.

Drop dead.

Drop dead.
No chance rubber head your misrepresentation of logic is noted and consumed try reading the actual article for once.

Black Supremacists

Hell, Will, how can they use the term when most Blacks are too far out of touch with reality to even admit that many of them are racist? The biggest racists there are!

They live, eat, and sleep racism. They see every aspect of existence as a FUNCTION of race.

Prove it asshole. I was talking about Black people! Prove I know even one of them personally. Gees are you an idiot.

Drop dead.
No chance rubber head your misrepresentation of logic is noted and consumed try reading the actual article for once.

Take a drink and go back into your usual stupor, Moonbeam.

Black Supremacists

Prove it asshole. I was talking about Black people! Prove I know even one of them personally. Gees are you an idiot.
How can you talk about the entire race of people you do not know?

Drop dead.

Take a drink and go back into your usual stupor, Moonbeam.
I don't imbibe sorry...

Only the White Supremacists?

Black Supremacists get to stay?
"Black Supremacists" is a made up term by white supremacists. I hope you're not ignorantly joining their lot. Repent if you are.

A whole lot more where she came from.

Forum List

Back