Pennsylvania starts Coronavirus Snitch line

I guess it worked out so well in NYC, with the tens of thousands of Dick Pics that Deblasio received in response.

Of course , here in the Keystone State, we have a sexual pervert serving as Sec. of Health, so I guess he's looking forward to it.
In Pennsylvania, don't you have small towns or villages of I want it, I need it, Blue Balls, and the way to chocolate city is straight up the Hershey Highway, if I remember correctly. Always thought there was some kind of repressed sexual undercurrent going on up there. Went into a bar off of Fort Indian Town Gap. Saw several women already drunk. The all were of the larger side, and had a look about the face that made me wonder about unusual family practices. Saw more at a different bar and at small stores. Decided if I ever came back would bring feed corn. Now you say your Sec. of Health is a sexual pervert? Do not know if correct, but not surprised. When I lifted from Three Mile Island and landed in Cincinnati the difference in women in that international airport was striking and pleasant. Felt like I had returned from somewhere, even though I was nowhere near home.

I guess it worked out so well in NYC, with the tens of thousands of Dick Pics that Deblasio received in response.

Of course , here in the Keystone State, we have a sexual pervert serving as Sec. of Health, so I guess he's looking forward to it.

Many doctors focus on a single objective — curing cancer, for example, or combating Alzheimer disease. As for Dr. Rachel, his emphasis is to “serve as a mentor and role model” for other perverts:

“I’ve been addressing that issue all my life. You don’t suddenly decide at 50-something that you’re transgender. Over the last 10 years, I’ve been investigating that and exploring that.”
Yet Levine appears to be as sexually perplexed as ever. Clearly more research is needed. Open your wallets, Pennsylvania taxpayers.

Governor Coyote I mean Governor Wolf says that Levine was chosen not because he shows up for work in women’s clothes, but in part because of his “extensive background” in “behavioral health.”

Had enough yet?

I guess the first time you started this exact same thread talking about dick picks and Deblasio a couple days ago wasn't enough. I am starting to wonder if you're actually a Silhouette sock. :lol:

Last edited:

In N.Y. , DeBlasio himself was reported for jogging in the park. IT'S HARD TO MISS BIG BIRD.
He wasn't arrested, but the snitch filming it probably was. To make room in Jail for the snitch and an old lady who went on to Coney Island they let out one of Son of Sam's accomplices and some Zodiac killer copycat.

In Pennsylvania, don't you have small towns or villages of I want it, I need it, Blue Balls, and the way to chocolate city is straight up the Hershey Highway, if I remember correctly. Always thought there was some kind of repressed sexual undercurrent going on up there. Went into a bar off of Fort Indian Town Gap. Saw several women already drunk. The all were of the larger side, and had a look about the face that made me wonder about unusual family practices. Saw more at a different bar and at small stores. Decided if I ever came back would bring feed corn. Now you say your Sec. of Health is a sexual pervert? Do not know if correct, but not surprised. When I lifted from Three Mile Island and landed in Cincinnati the difference in women in that international airport was striking and pleasant. Felt like I had returned from somewhere, even though I was nowhere near home.

Are you on some sort of drugs?

Forum List

Back