Pennsylvania Senate hearing with witnesses and Trump team.

Stop trying to steal the election from us, from we the people in majority, who overwhelmingly voted president Trump out of office and Biden in....

YOU Trumpets ARE DOING what you falsely claim, we did....you are trying to STEAL the election from Biden... and disenfranchise the 80 million Americans that came out to vote for Biden and against a second term for the Divider n Chief

Be proud, you CROOKED, UNAMERICAN THIEVES....

Stop trying to steal the election from us, from we the people in majority, who overwhelmingly voted president Trump out of office and Biden in....

YOU Trumpets ARE DOING what you falsely claim, we did....you are trying to STEAL the election from Biden... and disenfranchise the 80 million Americans that came out to vote for Biden and against a second term for the Divider n Chief

False claims. That's hilarious after 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia and then finding out it was Crooked Hillary behind the whole scam .
You're about to be awakened bigly Twisted Sister.

STFU Bimbo.

Happening today.
Here is the only live coverage I could find.

So is this where they will actually present the 'evidence' to back their batshit conspiracy?

Or is this where they simply tell us about the 'evidence' they have.....but still refuse to show anyone?

Yeah pretty crazy isn't? It's almost like waiting to show your evidence in court first is standard procedure or something...

My God you're dense if you expect them to completely tip their hand publicly, especially considering the stakes. I just want you to know that I created this account just now solely because of your post.

Odd. If Gulliani had such irrefutable evidence of massive voter fraud, why didn't he submit it in court.....rather than make a youtube video?

Clearly there is something you're missing.

Skylar
Do you really not grasp the scope of these allegations or are you just really stubborn about trying to hold it down for your party?

Evidence/information is still being gathered and checked. I dont know what kind of miracle legal work you would expect from anyone in this type of situation but considering that the election just happened a couple weeks ago I'd say they're (the legal team) doing just fine. There is a shit ton of smoke in the air and it's not implausible to think that there may in fact be a fire somewhere. Whether they find it and/or whether the courts choose to acknowledge it remains to be seen. But damn dude, let them do their job.

Happening today.
Here is the only live coverage I could find.

So is this where they will actually present the 'evidence' to back their batshit conspiracy?

Or is this where they simply tell us about the 'evidence' they have.....but still refuse to show anyone?

Yeah pretty crazy isn't? It's almost like waiting to show your evidence in court first is standard procedure or something...

I don't think you get how injunctions work.

See, the if you're seeking an injunction as Gullianii was in BOOCKVAR case, the plantiff has a burden of evidence to meet in stating a claim upon which injunctive relief may be granted. Gulliani failed utterly to meet that burden, presenting no evidence to the claim.

Says who? Says Federal Judge Matthew Brann:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted.
Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

When you petition the court for an injunction is EXACTLY when you present factual proof of the veracity of your claims. And Gulliani presented jack shit.

My God you're dense if you expect them to completely tip their hand publicly, especially considering the stakes. I just want you to know that I created this account just now solely because of your post.

Or....you just have no idea what you're talking about.

Might I recommend reading the actual court ruling rather than what you think you mighta heard on an episode of Law and Order SVU.

Here's the PDF of the ruling. Dig in.

Last edited:
Skylar
Do you really not grasp the scope of these allegations or are you just really stubborn about trying to hold it down for your party?

Evidence/information is still being gathered and checked. I dont know what kind of miracle legal work you would expect from anyone in this type of situation but considering that the election just happened a couple weeks ago I'd say they're (the legal team) doing just fine. There is a shit ton of smoke in the air and it's not implausible to think that there may in fact be a fire somewhere. Whether they find it and/or whether the courts choose to acknowledge it remains to be seen. But damn dude, let them do their job.

Do you genuinely not get that allegations aren't evidence? That the 'scope' of a story you make up has no relevance to the veracity of the claims?

Powell and Gulliani didn't say they were collecting evidence. They said they HAD evidence. In a news conference.

But not in a court of law. In court of law, they didn't claim they had any such evidence. Nor did they present any. They merely made the same accusations they've made to you.....and then nothing. Not to a court, not to any law enforcement agency, not to the FBI, DOJ, or even Tucker Carlson.

Instead, they fired Powell. And still presented nothing. To anyone.

The reason that the story they are telling you about the 'evidence' is different than what they are telling judges in court is simple: there are consequences if they lie to a judge.

There are no consequences if they lie to you.

Pennsylvania Judge Halts Further Vote Certification Steps (2)
news.bloomberglaw.com › us-law-week › pennsylvania...

2 hours ago — A Pennsylvania judge issued an order preventing the state from taking additional steps to certify its election results until she holds a hearing on Friday morning. ... Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, ... the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, saying the plaintiffs “had not offered any ...

That was stayed. This is a Republican judge.

Trump's base wants to be lied to.

Because cult.
Sure, kid.
0000000.gif

Forum List

Back