Pennsylvania has taken a HUGE STEP toward getting back to normal. Mask mandate will be LIFTED once 70% of adults are vaccinated

FEELING GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best news I heard since this shit started.

Smart way to do it. Good for them.
I agree. People should be incentivized to get the vaccine as opposed to the way the Biden Admin is going about it which is creating the exact opposite result.
Huh? "Tate your vaccine so we can get back to normal" isn't he message from both PA and President Joe.
No, telling people they are Neanderthals for not continuing unnecessary protocols, calling them lazy for not getting the vaccine, and telling them that despite being vaccinated they still have to follow all of the unnecessary, burdensome protocols anyway isn't the messaging we need from President Joe, but it's what he's putting out there. It creates skepticism and resentment.
Ah, you're one of those. Sorry, thought you were smarter than that.

Have a nice day.

Ah, you're one of those. Sorry, thought you were smarter than that.

Have a nice day.
a5ad003022ae558749dc12ca3dfeed7d--meme-maker-the-irony.jpg

I do wear a mask in close proximity to others because science.

I don't because it's a mathematical certainty that I'm not infected and if someone else is, I don't mind catching a cold.
I know no vaccine is 100% effective. I don't like making store employees and security personnel unnecessarily uncomfortable. I like setting a good example for others. I'm a pretty nice guy in RL, not some attention seeking, crazed revolutionary sporting camo gear and an AR-15 style rifle.

not some attention seeking, crazed revolutionary sporting camo gear and an AR-15 style rifle.

I wear chinos and I keep my firearm inside my waistband or my ankle holster, depending on the situation.

Forum List

Back