Pennsylvania Bear Tragedy!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge

Everybody should heed the warnings not to feed wildlife because they become dependent and don't forage for themselves any longer. It is such a tragedy to see what has been done to our country's wildlife. The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.

1624758430309.png

Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Pennsylvania turned Democrat. He's nicknamed Joe Bearden. It is believed that he has become a "Black Bears Matter" organizer.​

Everybody should heed the warnings not to feed wildlife because they become dependent and don't forage for themselves any longer. It is such a tragedy to see what has been done to our country's wildlife. The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.

View attachment 505983

Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party. They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Pennsylvania turned Democrat. He's nicknamed Joe Bearden. It is believed that he has become a "Black Bears Matter" organizer.​
why did you put this in humor??

View attachment 505983

I wonder if this could be the same bear that ran into my car last week and dented it, then sued me for racial discrimination. I bet it is. I told him he was impossible to see at night being black. My mistake. He tried to cajole me into settling out of court for $55,000 and a used Prius, but I sprayed him with bear spray, whacked him on ther nose with a 2X4, waved my Trump cap at him and he ran away with his tail between his legs like Capitol police.

He was last seen at an LGBTQ rally wearing a Biden sticker.

Forum List

Back