Pence warned trump that trying to overturn the 2020 election was "Un-American

^^^ skips right past all the Dems in congress declaring Trump was illegitimate and vowing to impeach Trump before he was sworn in. Because this poster like so many Dems lies by omission.
Um...retard?

Clinton conceded the day after the election. She did not incite an insurrection. She did not create illegal fake electors in seven states. She did not break into voting machines and steal confidential voter data.

To draw a comparison between her whining about her loss and Trump's actions has to be the dumbest talking point you tards parrot EVAH!

Um...retard?

Clinton conceded the day after the election. She did not incite an insurrection. She did not create illegal fake electors in seven states. She did not break into voting machines and steal confidential voter data.

To draw a comparison between her whining about her loss and Trump's actions has to be the dumbest talking point you tards parrot EVAH!

You're no retard with that Avatar! No retard would pick the best Trump pic EVER. You rock!

Pence! :laughing0301:

Dirtbags that Democrats now love:

Pence, Bush II, Cheney, Hamilton...

Do you people have ANY common sense or integrity?

But yeah, this is garbage.

If Pence said anything like this, it was pure CYA nonsense.

Pence! :laughing0301:
The facts are what count in court, not you stupid comments.

Neither Gore nor Clinton, did the same thing.

There was not an organized effort from the opposing party and The Constant Washington Class to steal either of those elections.
They simply lost.

This was unique.

The facts are what count in court, not you stupid comments.
Yes jimboliar....facts do count in court but no judge wants the attention. So we are happy enough to unravel more proof every day for real Americans to see.

Calling names is all you have, huh, Charlie Brown? I remember when I was eight. Enjoy life now, it only gets harder and Democrats make it even more so. Ask adults you know what it's like paying bills since Biden
Sorry I made you cry. Boo Hoo.

Yes jimboliar....facts do count in court but no judge wants the attention. So we are happy enough to unravel more proof every day for real Americans to see.

Truth is the plan was solid.
Once they started mixing the unverifiable ballots with the verifiable ones it was impossible to separate them.
It was out of the court's hands at that point.

The court cases that enabled the coup were the cases before the election that didn't stop the unverifiable votes from being put into the system.

Truth is the plan was solid.
Once they started mixing the unverifiable ballots with the verifiable ones it was impossible to separate them.
It was out of the court's hands at that point.

The court cases that enabled the coup were the cases before the election that didn't stop the unverifiable votes from being put into the system.
True, plus the decision to generate millions of fake leftyvirus ballots which, to your point, were easily manipulated by the Dims.

I wouldn't give a shit, Percival.

Your straw man indicates a lack of integrity on my part?

Dear lord but you're a stupid ****.

Okay.

You're pathetic.

Pence?

Even more so.

That anyone would believe anything he says speaks to their lack of common sense and competence, and displays a particular lack of integrity when coming from Democrats.
Actually, sweetheart…Pence is pathetic for the four years of abject servile attitude he had where Trump was concerned.

And yet…he redeemed himself by resisting Trump when ordered to overturn the elections. And so, yes, Pence did display integrity at the end. Something, for which you retards call him a traitor.

But yeah, do give us some more pointers on hypocrisy. Coming from retard cultists, the joke never gets old. :auiqs.jpg:

"I told him [Trump] I thought there was no idea more un-American than the idea that any one person could decide what electoral votes to count," Pence allegedly told Smith's team, as reported by ABC News.

trump should never, never be allowed to hold a public office again. He tried to overturn a fair and secure election, declared so by his own people. He stepped on the United States electoral system and if he is given a chance, he will do the same to the United States judicial system. China, Russia, North Korea....there is not greater danger to our country that the man named Donald trump.
Oh yeah, Pence was a good boy. He loves Trump and baby Cheeeeesus

Forum List

Back