Pence Speaks at the Federalist Society - Trump wrong and notion he could overturn elections was "un-American."

Oh no! First Lindsey, now this!

Now wait for mass hysteria from the MAGA crowd as they pounce on Pence who they were in love with ever since the Dear Leader picked him.

Mike Pence to the Trumptards is now officially a non person.

Wait for it.

Oh no! First Lindsey, now this!

Now wait for mass hysteria from the MAGA crowd as they pounce on Pence who they were in love with ever since the Dear Leader picked him.

Mike Pence to the Trumptards is now officially a non person.

Wait for it.
He will be a called a RINO....when we all know who the real RINO is....the guy with the Orange Tint.

He is right! All these crap about the VP overturning the people's will is the definition of fascism. trump needs to shut up and admit that he is NOT a conservative.

Democrats are communists.

Change my mind.

America was not asking for that traitor Pence to overthrow an election.

We were asking for him to use the power of the Senate to do an audit of the contested Democrat controlled districts.

If the audit showed that the Democrats stole the election the election then so be it.

He is right! All these crap about the VP overturning the people's will is the definition of fascism. trump needs to shut up and admit that he is NOT a conservative.

Pence is still a NaziCon asshole - but I applaud him for stating the truth that Trump is wrong and that he, Pence, had no right to overturn the election!

And here we go...

FKynhPlXMAYqis-

trump is a Cancer on America. I know many MAGA repubs who are backing away from the delusional Former Guy. If the repub party wants to nominate him again in 2023.....he will embarrass himself once again. What a nutcase that he is.
I remain hopeful that this is just one ugly moment. It says enough about this country that we've even allowed it to get this far, but it would still be a relief if we prove to be better than this.

Forum List

Back