Pence didnt betray Trump, Trump betrayed Pence & USA. Mike did constitutional duty recognizing Trump fell at Biden's feet in most secure election ever

Simple.......................they got a government contract because Cheney (who owned part of the company) was VP. Then, they cut corners wherever they could, even though it resulted in the death and severe electrocution of soldiers in the showers they built due to their shoddy construction.

At the time of the deaths and the shock incidents, KBR was part of Halliburton. They later separated from them and became their own entity.

What did Haliburton do in Afghanistan?

Simple.......................they got a government contract because Cheney (who owned part of the company) was VP. Then, they cut corners wherever they could, even though it resulted in the death and severe electrocution of soldiers in the showers they built due to their shoddy construction.

At the time of the deaths and the shock incidents, KBR was part of Halliburton. They later separated from them and became their own entity.
I know. I grew up with those people. What were they doing in Afghanistan?

What did Haliburton do in Afghanistan?

I know. I grew up with those people. What were they doing in Afghanistan?

What was Halliburton doing in Afghanistan? Guess you didn't pay attention to Bush Jr. sending troops over there to go after Bin Laden. Halliburton was the civilian company awarded the contract to build stuff and transport things for the U.S. government over there (due to their close association with VP Cheney).

What was Halliburton doing in Afghanistan? Guess you didn't pay attention to Bush Jr. sending troops over there to go after Bin Laden. Halliburton was the civilian company awarded the contract to build stuff and transport things for the U.S. government over there (due to their close association with VP Cheney).

What did Haliburton build?

Bush invaded Afghanistan after negotiations with the Taliban failed over the pipeline for ENRON's Dabhol power plant.

What did Haliburton build?

Bush invaded Afghanistan after negotiations with the Taliban failed over the pipeline for ENRON's Dabhol power plant.

Are you being purposefully dense, or are you actually that stupid? Troops need places to live, and Halliburton built many of the bases over there, usually with shoddy construction that cut corners, which is why many soldiers were electrocuted (some to the point of death), taking a shower after coming back from patrol.

Are you being purposefully dense, or are you actually that stupid? Troops need places to live, and Halliburton built many of the bases over there, usually with shoddy construction that cut corners, which is why many soldiers were electrocuted (some to the point of death), taking a shower after coming back from patrol.

Thanks. I think of them as oil services.

Thanks. I think of them as oil services.

Well, to tell you the truth, up until military action started in Afghanistan during Jr.'s term, I had thought of Halliburton as an oil company as well, but they are actually a corporation that deals in a lot of different things. I looked into it when I heard a news interview with a Halliburton driver who talked about transporting stuff from one place to the other, and the dangers involved with it. I had thought to myself "Halliburton? What in the hell is an oil company doing transporting material for the troops?", but then looked into it and found out that it's not just an oil company but a major corporation that does a lot of different things.

Sorry about being a bit short, but I thought you were trying to be a troll.

Well, to tell you the truth, up until military action started in Afghanistan during Jr.'s term, I had thought of Halliburton as an oil company as well, but they are actually a corporation that deals in a lot of different things. I looked into it when I heard a news interview with a Halliburton driver who talked about transporting stuff from one place to the other, and the dangers involved with it. I had thought to myself "Halliburton? What in the hell is an oil company doing transporting material for the troops?", but then looked into it and found out that it's not just an oil company but a major corporation that does a lot of different things.

Sorry about being a bit short, but I thought you were trying to be a troll.

Lots of Haliburton people involved with ARAMCO so I knew them from the oil camps. I'm obviously behind the times.

Could you get any farther off topic?

Forum List

Back