Pelosi won't rule out launching new impeachment inquiry to block Trump SCOTUS nominee

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty.

Pelosi, appearing in an interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos, would not rule out launching impeachment proceedings in order to block the Senate from confirming a nominee from President Donald Trump.

Discuss.

Both sides do shit like that. Try to block the other side no matter what's at stake, just for the sake of blocking the other side. The GOP did it in the Senate for Trump's un-American activities with Ukraine.

Frivolous doesn't come close to defining what Pelosi is contemplating, so try to stay on topic.

She's just doing something that the GOP would also do in a heartbeat if the tables were turned. And you're totally delusional if you don't think that they would.

Oh please, the Republicans are not such power hungry animals like the Democrats are. They would never do anything unethical to stop a justice from being nominated. Fight against it yes, but not to illegally use impeachment.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him win re-election. That's much, much worse than what Pelosi is doing.

How did Trump do that when he didn't even know who he'd be running against? And what law is there that a President cannot ask another world leader to look into a matter of impropriety?
I'm not even going there, you know what he did was wrong.

What he did was appropriate.
We did after all have Hiden admit it on national TV.
Asking a foreign country to make up some dirt on his main rival or they get no $$$? Geez, maybe I'm not talking to a sane person.

Hiden admitted it.

Unfreaking believable. Pelosi is threatening Trump with impeachment for doing his constitutional duty.

Pelosi, appearing in an interview with ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos, would not rule out launching impeachment proceedings in order to block the Senate from confirming a nominee from President Donald Trump.

Discuss.

Both sides do shit like that. Try to block the other side no matter what's at stake, just for the sake of blocking the other side. The GOP did it in the Senate for Trump's un-American activities with Ukraine.

Frivolous doesn't come close to defining what Pelosi is contemplating, so try to stay on topic.

She's just doing something that the GOP would also do in a heartbeat if the tables were turned. And you're totally delusional if you don't think that they would.

Oh please, the Republicans are not such power hungry animals like the Democrats are. They would never do anything unethical to stop a justice from being nominated. Fight against it yes, but not to illegally use impeachment.
Trump tried to get Ukraine to help him win re-election. That's much, much worse than what Pelosi is doing.

How did Trump do that when he didn't even know who he'd be running against? And what law is there that a President cannot ask another world leader to look into a matter of impropriety?

Asking a foreign country to make up some dirt on his main rival or they get no $$$? Geez, maybe I'm not talking to a sane person.

So when did Trump ever say they'd get no $$$?

Discuss.

Bullshit.

Did Republicans threaten to impeach Barry Hussein to keep him from carrying out his Constitutional duty of nominating a justice?
They would have had they had something on him. And you know they would have.
If Barry committed a high crime or misdemeanor, as spelled out in the Constitution, they might have impeached.

Nazi is threatening impeachment of Trump if he does his Constitutional duty. If you can't see how that is wrong you have the IQ of a retarded pencil.
I seem to remember the GOP blocking Obummer's court appointee at the end of his second term. Pot. Kettle. Black.
By impeaching Obama????
Doesn't matter the method, the GOP also blocked Obummer from his Constitutional duty. Tit for tat.
No they didn’t. Obama completed his constitutional duty by appointing Merrick. The republicans completed their constitutional duty by privately considering him and rejecting him. Where does the Constitution call for public senate hearings to consider a nominee?
I Republicans DID vote.... to not even vote on Obama's nominee!!!! :laughing0301:

Discuss.

Bullshit.

Did Republicans threaten to impeach Barry Hussein to keep him from carrying out his Constitutional duty of nominating a justice?
They would have had they had something on him. And you know they would have.
If Barry committed a high crime or misdemeanor, as spelled out in the Constitution, they might have impeached.

Nazi is threatening impeachment of Trump if he does his Constitutional duty. If you can't see how that is wrong you have the IQ of a retarded pencil.
I seem to remember the GOP blocking Obummer's court appointee at the end of his second term. Pot. Kettle. Black.
By impeaching Obama????
Doesn't matter the method, the GOP also blocked Obummer from his Constitutional duty. Tit for tat.
No they didn’t. Obama completed his constitutional duty by appointing Merrick. The republicans completed their constitutional duty by privately considering him and rejecting him. Where does the Constitution call for public senate hearings to consider a nominee?
I guess you probably CAN'T see what's really going on in the world. Hope that works out for you.

Discuss.

Ok, I get it. You're too dumb to have figured out what really happened. :lol:

Discuss.

GO FOR IT, NANCY!!! PROVE US RIGHT YET AGAIN YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT!!!

NANCY IS THE REASON TRUMP SHOULD RAM THROUGH 10 HARDCORE TEXTUALISTS AND PACK THE COURT!!!!

THEY DESERVE ZERO POWER. ZERO COMPROMISE. THE LEFT MUST BE COMPLETELY IGNORED AND MARGINALIZED!!!

Discuss.

Hiden admitted it.
Hiden? I have no idea what you're on about.

Discuss.

GO FOR IT, NANCY!!! PROVE US RIGHT YET AGAIN YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT!!!

NANCY IS THE REASON TRUMP SHOULD RAM THROUGH 10 HARDCORE TEXTUALISTS AND PACK THE COURT!!!!

THEY DESERVE ZERO POWER. ZERO COMPROMISE. THE LEFT MUST BE COMPLETELY IGNORED AND MARGINALIZED!!!
Another GOPer that has a tenuous grasp on reality. Are you all like this? :dunno:

So you democrats want to drag America through another impeachment to save the SC seat? During an election that will kill democrats chances of winning senate seats!? Well ok then.
She is now talking about trying to impeach Trump and/or BARR to stop the supreme court nomination.

Discuss.

Ok, I get it. You're too dumb to have figured out what really happened. :lol:

I know what happened; read the transcript a dozen times. Nowhere in that conversation did Trump extort help. I think you might be confused. It was Biden who said they'd get no money if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the corruption of the company his son was getting paid by. That was Biden, not Trump.

As your glorious black president said "elections have consequences". Meet your consequence.

Obama, Schumer, Biden, Pelosi...the whole ghoulish democrat establishment said it was wrong to not
put Merrick Garland on the court as a lame duck appointment. Joe Biden explains why Senate Republicans citing the 'Biden rule' is 'ridiculous'

You can slither and ooze around all you want. This is what you all wanted to do and now the wheel of fate
and consequences has put republicans in a position to do to them what they wanted to do to republicans,
but couldn't.

You wanted to and if you could you would. This is politics...not tiddlywinks.

I know what happened; read the transcript a dozen times. Nowhere in that conversation did Trump extort help. I think you might be confused. It was Biden who said they'd get no money if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the corruption of the company his son was getting paid by. That was Biden, not Trump.
Yup! Biden bragged on video about it. Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing

He was very proud of his role as the tough guy holding up Ukrainian aid to get his way.

Discuss.

Utter nonsense.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
Let her do what she wants, it will all hurt the Democratic Party as they will be seen as being petty and moronic.

I say she should do it. It won’t hold up confirmation and it will end with another acquittal. Most Americans will see through the BS.

As your glorious black president said "elections have consequences". Meet your consequence.

Obama, Schumer, Biden, Pelosi...the whole ghoulish democrat establishment said it was wrong to not
put Merrick Garland on the court as a lame duck appointment. Joe Biden explains why Senate Republicans citing the 'Biden rule' is 'ridiculous'

You can slither and ooze around all you want. This is what you all wanted to do and now the wheel of fate
and consequences has put republicans in a position to do to them what they wanted to do to republicans,
but couldn't.

You wanted to and if you could you would. This is politics...not tiddlywinks.
I'm a Libertarian, not a Dem, nor a follower of Obummer. Better luck next time.

Discuss.

But Hiden telling them they wont get their billion dollars if they keep investigating Burisma is just fine.

Discuss.

Hiden admitted it.
Hiden? I have no idea what you're on about.

Sure ya dont.....

scotus appointment until after Trump was elected.
...and if the Democrats had won control of the Senate in the not one, but TWO federal election opportunities they've had since Obama's nominee was blocked...they could do the same.

But they haven't...so they can't.

If anything , that failure in itself reinforces the faith of the American electorate in the Judicial judgement of this Senate.
"the Judicial judgement of this Senate"? Like letting an impeached President go without even blinking an eye? Ummm... No.
the House Clowns had no case. That's why Trump was exonerated.
he had ALREADY been impeached. So yes, there was a case. the GOP didn't even look at it and let Trump walk. Talk about clowns to left of and clowns to the right...
Nope. No evidence. No case. The Senate looked at every witness and document your House Clowns had.

Trump was 100% exonerated.

Discuss.

Hitlery paid millions for fake Russian dirt on Trump to influence the election. That is the only Russian collusion in 2016.

Forum List

Back