Pelosi thinks she's the Supreme Leader of the USA

So I was right. You really didn't even know about this.

You really need to break out of that little alternate universe now and then.

From May:

well dude, that's the senate. peloser isn't in the senate.

From May:

Kevin's little charade isn't working is it?

From May:

haha that happened months ago…we are talking about what is happening right now!

He didn't even know that the GOP ran and hid from the original commission, after helping to put it together.
haha you do realize the Senate already conducted an investigation and gave a report…that’s why they voted no to a select commission

this is about the house probe that nancy created on her own because she didn’t like the results of all the other investigations.

geez man…keep up, you really have no clue what we are even discussing

haha you do realize the Senate already conducted an investigation and gave a report…that’s why they voted no to a select commission

this is about the house probe that nancy created on her own because she didn’t like the results of all the other investigations.

geez man…keep up, you really have no clue what we are even discussing
I'm sure your universe is nice and comfy.

I'm sure your universe is nice and comfy.
well it’s 90 here today…but i do have access to a pool later…and the store still has some Coors Light…so it’s going to be..now the price of the Coors Light has gone up thanks to the Xiden inflation but i’ll be ok

By deciding who can and can't be on committees or participate in political activity, Pelosi is borrowing a page from Iran's authoritarian theocratic ruler Ayatollah Khamenei who regularly choses by edict those who can run for political office, hold certain administrative positions or participate in any type political activity only if they are a crony who's ideology is in line with the Mullahs and are willing to steal from and torture their people.

Shame on the Democrats.
Speaking of Pelosi, I saw this bumper sticker this morning: "Well-behaved women seldom make history."

I don't recall Boehner or any Republican denying any particular Democrat the right to serve on a committee or investigation just because he / she doesn't like what the Democrat stands for, genius.

Don't make me sick.
The hate for democrats on here is palpable and you know it and part of it.
I don't care what she does, so long as she gets back at them for how they were treated in the past. You sanctamonious hypocrits prance around like a dog with two dicks as if you are free of any guilt.
I hope she screws to arse off republicans.

Don't make me sick.
The hate for democrats on here is palpable and you know it and part of it.
I don't care what she does, so long as she gets back at them for how they were treated in the past. You sanctamonious hypocrits prance around like a dog with two dicks as if you are free of any guilt.
I hope she screws to arse off republicans.
how were they treated in the past? where they not allowed on a committee or something simply for being dems?

how were they treated in the past? where they not allowed on a committee or something simply for being dems?

Again, it's payback time. I don't care what you didn't do. Why shouldn't I react like this when examining how you repigs speak about democrats in Congress.
You call the traitors and hate America. The vitriol is breathtaking.
So fuck all the Republican pigs. Its your turn to eat a bit of shit.

Again, it's payback time. I don't care what you didn't do. Why shouldn't I react like this when examining how you repigs speak about democrats in Congress.
You call the traitors and hate America. The vitriol is breathtaking.
So fuck all the Republican pigs. Its your turn to eat a bit of shit.
payback for saying dems are unamerican? so you do it by supporting dems behaving unamerican? cool

By deciding who can and can't be on committees or participate in political activity, Pelosi is borrowing a page from Iran's authoritarian theocratic ruler Ayatollah Khamenei who regularly choses by edict those who can run for political office, hold certain administrative positions or participate in any type political activity only if they are a crony who's ideology is in line with the Mullahs and are willing to steal from and torture their people.

Shame on the Democrats.
The republic gave up their participation when they balked at the bipartisan commission.

Wanker kevin can just smell his own farts now.

Is Nancy really getting away with anything? A "bi-partisan" committee that's obviously not bi-partisan becomes a show trial and has about as much believability as one! Nancy Pelosi is overstepping badly on this one and it WILL come back to bite Democrats in the ass!
Fail.

I'm amused by the concept that Nancy Pelosi should have the right to pick which Republicans get to sit on the committee! It's never been done before in the history of Congress...but you liberals think it's just peachy keen!

My question to all of you is why even BOTHER having a commission if half the people in the country aren't going to believe what they "find"? Quite frankly...I can't think of a bigger waste of time and tax payer money!

You never said anything when Boehner was there and stood in the way of Obama. You didn't say a word when trump wiped his arse on Obama's legacy.
You hypocrite. Your brain dead son.

As we speak, Moscow Mitch has openly stated every republican will vote against the raising of the ceiling debt.
Under trump it was raised 3 times and every republican voted for it.

These are exactly the reasons why Pelosi is taking the action against those hypocrites. They are ruthless bastards and not interested in the betterment of the country.
Pelosi needs needs to kick out a few more while they have the numbers.

Forum List

Back