Pelosi thinks she's the Supreme Leader of the USA

yeah but you have internet.

i do. & it's great to fact check.

you should try it sometime .... it will only help you overcome being part of the deplorable, basket dwelling, poorly educated dupes that donny loves long time.

i do. & it's great to fact check.

you should try it sometime .... it will only help you overcome being part of the deplorable, basket dwelling, poorly educated dupes that donny loves long time.
Fact checking isn't watching clips of Rachael Maddow telling you what to think

Fact checking isn't watching clips of Rachael Maddow telling you what to think

uh-huh.

hearing what she has to say or tucker or oxyboy- b4 he became worm food - & totally believing them without question .... or more along the lines of going to unbiased sites & checking & see whether it's factual or not is what i do.

lol ... it's painfully obvious you know not of which i speak.

uh-huh.

hearing what she has to say or tucker or oxyboy- b4 he became worm food - & totally believing them without question .... or more along the lines of going to unbiased sites & checking & see whether it's factual or not is what i do.

lol ... it's painfully obvious you know not of which i speak.
yeah, so stop believing what she says or what on her to tell you what to think. They are pundits, offering opinions or hosting guest that provide opinions....some educated...some Rachael Maddow...

yeah, so stop believing what she says or what on her to tell you what to think. They are pundits, offering opinions or hosting guest that provide opinions....some educated...some Rachael Maddow...

you assume way too much, you little basket dweller, you.

Forum List

Back