Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

Are you really this stupid not to have known this?

Or are you just playing stupid to look more stupid

My God are you fucking dumb

i hate to talk to you libs like festering maggot shit, but you leave me no choice

Thanks for posting that link where it says that intel officials don't believe Swallwell passed along classified information to that woman. And thanks for posting that link that does not say anywhere in it that Swallwell slept with her.

Do you enjoy stepping on your own dick or are you just an idiot who knows no better?

Thanks for posting that link where it says that intel officials don't believe Swallwell passed along classified information to that woman. And thanks for posting that link that does not say anywhere in it that Swallwell slept with her.

Do you enjoy stepping on your own dick or are you just an idiot who knows no better?
LOLOL....what a coward you are, she slept with a lot of them you micro penised dwerp.Why stupid?????

Now get the fuck away and post to your own caste butt fuker

Thanks for posting that link where it says that intel officials don't believe Swallwell passed along classified information to that woman.

She’s obviously a chinese spy

the Deep State is either stupid or full of shit

or maybe a combination of both

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ‘Speak Out’ During Olympics Against Communist China’s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not “speak out” against communist China’s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

Or more likely she doesn’t want China to retaliate against the athletes Like arresting them for a fake crime. China is notoriously thin skinned.

What does voting for trump have to do with obeying Pelosi?
Do republicans suddenly listen to pelosi? I’m sure if there are some conservative athletes on the team they’ll make a name for themselves by speaking out against chinas human rights violations. Are you playing stupid like you don’t get my point? Of course Nancy said don’t make any political speeches. Would a Republican give different advice to the athletes? Of course not. So the thread is bullshit.

And I’m daring any conservative athletes to defy pelosi. You might end up in a China jail. Then you can prove joe is weak on China. When you get out you’ll have a job on Fox News.

Or more likely she doesn’t want China to retaliate against the athletes Like arresting them for a fake crime. China is notoriously thin skinned.
Right. Like North Korea. Nancy gave them good advice. Don’t fuck with the Chinese government.

You are gullible enough to believe that bullshit, huh?

You are gullible enough to believe that bullshit, huh?
I believe any Republican in ou4 government would give the athletes the same exact advice pelosi gave them.

If not, please tell us the advice she should have given.

I believe any Republican in ou4 government would give the athletes the same exact advice pelosi gave them.

If not, please tell us the advice she should have given.
Link us up then.

Someone should take a stand at some point. If one of the athletes do a small protest of Mainland China Policy lets all here e-mail our congressman in support

Unlike imbecilic sheep like you, we can distinguish between athletes speaking out against
rapacious Chinese authoritarian butchers and a failed race baiting QB shilling for a hypocritical money making scheme like Black Lives Matter.

Don't you wish you were smart too?
Kind of like those rioters who shilled for Trump, some who are still in the slammer, right smart guy? Trump figured he could overthrow the election but had his ass handed back to him by his own V.P.

Fail.

Someone should take a stand at some point. If one of the athletes do a small protest of Mainland China Policy lets all here e-mail our congressman in support
More evidence even if the obvious thing to do is what the democrats do it, republicans will politicize it and say do the opposite.

There probably aren’t a lot of conservative athletes. But if there are any young republicans on the team, by all means they should speak out about Taiwan. And then hope Mitch McConnell will get you out of the mess.

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ‘Speak Out’ During Olympics Against Communist China’s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not “speak out” against communist China’s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

Hey, maga fuckup athletes speak up, scream for Ghinese Olympics to become political.

Then turn around and think about Colin Kaepernick.

And you being a hypocrit.

Hey, maga fuckup athletes speak up, scream for Ghinese Olympics to become political.

Then turn around and think about Colin Kaepernick.

And you being a hypocrit.
I never thought about that. If they speak out against China we should boycott the Olympics. Athletes should play sports not talk politics.

If I was CEO of a large and well-known company, I would boycott the Olympics by not sponsoring the event. But since these huge corporations are doing just that - taking a knee (so to speak), by sponsoring China, it just goes to show how "woke" they are. Even Woke-a-Cola is sponsoring (one of many American companies).

The Olympics have become a complete joke!
You think Coca Cola is an American company? Who has more citizens us or China? I think if they had to pick one they choose the Chinese market.

Forum List

Back