Pelosi tells US athletes at Olympics to not speak out against China's genocide.

Are you Trump asseaters still obsessed with the ammount of ice cream Pelosi keeps in her freezer?
Yep. You got your ass creamed.

Her Fair Haired Boy Eric Swallowswell slept with a Chinese spy you fucking idiot

If the athletes want to end up in a Chinese jail by all means don’t listen to pelosi.

Are there no conservative Olympic athletes? They are free to not take pelosis friendly advice.
If I was CEO of a large and well-known company, I would boycott the Olympics by not sponsoring the event. But since these huge corporations are doing just that - taking a knee (so to speak), by sponsoring China, it just goes to show how "woke" they are. Even Woke-a-Cola is sponsoring (one of many American companies).

The Olympics have become a complete joke!

She doesn't want to upset those who own her, I guess. Either that, or she supports genocide.

Pelosi Instructs U.S. Athletes To Not ‘Speak Out’ During Olympics Against Communist China’s Genocide

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA) instructed U.S. athletes to not “speak out” against communist China’s human rights abuses during the Winter Olympics because it might make China angry.

I remember this:
1643938892165.png
Whitey Righties lost their MINDS!!!!

Conservative are always for athletes speaking out, Like Colin Kaepernick. Oh, wait...
Unlike imbecilic sheep like you, we can distinguish between athletes speaking out against
rapacious Chinese authoritarian butchers and a failed race baiting QB shilling for a hypocritical money making scheme like Black Lives Matter.

Don't you wish you were smart too?

Unlike imbecilic sheep like you, we can distinguish between athletes speaking out against
rapacious Chinese authoritarian butchers and a failed race baiting QB shilling for a hypocritical money making scheme like Black Lives Matter.

Don't you wish you were smart too?
Yea, wow brilliant. Thanks

You got proof of that, laughing boy?

Or doesn't your piehole have any other bullshit to spew?
Are you really this stupid not to have known this?

Or are you just playing stupid to look more stupid

My God are you fucking dumb

i hate to talk to you libs like festering maggot shit, but you leave me no choice

If China can't handle the heat they shouldn't be hosting the Olympics
Ireland has just got one of there citizens back from China after 3 years....

Do you think China would not jail and athlete on trumped up charges...

Pelosi is giving advice, you are guest of them, you are there to win medals and leave the politics to other days... You can come home and say all you like, China is not America and free speech is not treated the same over there...

Forum List

Back