Pelosi tape released

Roll me the tape where he said that. Play the 9/11 call. Sorry, but you Dypocrits have ruined what little credibility you have.

You guys are persistent in sticking to your lies, I'll give you that.

Why did Paul Pelosi not let go of the hammer and run outside so the police could stop the "right-wing attack?" Why didn't he say, "Help me, this MAGA Republican is trying to hurt me?" Why was he standing there smiling with a drink in hand and not refuting his guest's statement that "everything's good?"
Don't worry. DePape's statement will eventually be released, sinking you tards even further into insanity.

Now answer my questions:

Where is your evidence DePape is a gay prostitute?

What would you be wearing if someone broke into your house at 2:30 am?

When you hide things, you invite speculation of the worst.
You mean like hiding tax returns?

See, that's the problem with you tards. In an information vacuum, you swallow whatever manufactured bullshit is fed to you instead of waiting for the FACTS.

Even worse, once the facts come out, you STICK TO THE HOAX.

You are mentally ill.

And what is your evidence DePape is a gay prostitute, you fucking weak-minded, mentally ill, retard?
You think he's giving up the bootay and slobbing the knob for a gin-soaked old fart out of true love?

Um..retard? Another question to challenge your two brain cells.

If someone broke into your house at 2:30 am, what would you be wearing?

You are an incredibly stupid, credulous, moron.
What is your proof that he "broke in?" Nancy Pelosi's press release?

Why would Paul be smiling and holding a drink with a home invader/assailant with a hammer standing next to him? If you really believe that, you are incredibly dumb. If you think anyone else will believe it, you are dumber than that.

That phone call. What the fuck?

It seems like Paul Pelosi is high or drunk or something but still has some slight wherewithal to ask for help… but in the most obvious and simultaneously confusing and convoluted way possible, and the other guy just lets him…

And by that I mean his call both:
1) should be obvious to the invader as a hello I am requesting assistance from the police, which the invader ignores and lets him finish and even talks on the call

And 2) he is so meandering and he sounds like a drunk stupid crank caller such that the dispatcher is less likely to understand or take him seriously

You mean like hiding tax returns and classified documents?
Yes. Exactly.

When Trump did not release his tax returns, he invited his enemies to speculate and assume the worst. He has no room to complain about that after he refused to be transparent. When Biden hid classified documents in his garage, he invited his enemies to speculate and assume the worst. His little pirate chick spokesman fuels the fire by refusing to comment.

The truth is often so bad that politicians prefer that speculators believe their version of "the worst."

You think he's giving up the bootay and slobbing the knob for a gin-soaked old fart out of true love?
So instead of admitting it's a hoax, you double down. That's typical of you mentally ill rubes.

Where is your evidence they had sex, fuckwit?

What is your proof that he "broke in?" Nancy Pelosi's press release?
The Capitol Police video captured DePape breaking in, moron. Your propagandists are keeping the truth from you. You should be asking yourself why you stupidly keep believing everything they tell you.

Why would Paul be smiling and holding a drink with a home invader/assailant with a hammer standing next to him? If you really believe that, you are incredibly dumb. If you think anyone else will believe it, you are dumber than that.
Pelosi was not smiling. He was grimacing. Idiot.

Yes. Exactly.

When Trump did not release his tax returns, he invited his enemies to speculate and assume the worst. He has no room to complain about that if he didn't want to be transparent. When Biden hid classified documents in his garage, he invited his enemies to speculate and assume the worst. His little pirate chick spokesman fuels the fire by refusing to comment.

The truth is often so bad that politicians prefer that speculators believe their version of "the worst."
I see you ignored the rest of what I said. So I will repeat myself.

In an information vacuum, you swallow whatever manufactured bullshit is fed to you instead of waiting for the FACTS.

Even worse, once the facts come out, you STICK TO THE HOAX.

You are mentally ill.

The rubes are too stupid to even be embarrassed that it never occurred to them that it is to be expected someone would be in their underwear when their house is broken into in the middle of the night.

They have completely abdicated their thinking to their propagandists. They have totally surrendered their will to evil purveyors of slander and libel.

This is why the Pelosis need to sue those liars into bankruptcy.

Very weird all around. The 911 call sounded like Pelosi was trying to get the 911 operator to understand that some shit was going down without coming right out and saying it.
For sure.
It is unclear why they did not want this video to be released.
It helps Paul's reputation. The media got a lot wrong in this.
A lot.

So instead of admitting it's a hoax, you double down. That's typical of you mentally ill rubes.

Where is your evidence they had sex, fuckwit?
I don't have a cum-stained blue dress if that's what you're looking for. It is obvious that the two men were having a party in which one of them took off his pants.
The Capitol Police video captured DePape breaking in, moron. Your propagandists are keeping the truth from you. You should be asking yourself why you stupidly keep believing everything they tell you.
Oh, show me that video then.
Pelosi was not smiling. He was grimacing. Idiot.
Yeah. An ear-to-ear "grimace." And Paul was saying . . .

I'm quoting your sick belief that it is okay to make fun of someone brutally attacked.

So you bet your ass I saved it.
Oh yeah.

Paul Pelosi is a drunk driver who tried to use his connections to get out of it, he could have killed someone, fuck that guy, mock him incessantly, laugh at his misery, and Nancy is worse than him. He’s clearly drunk and / or under the influence during this entire episode too.

That’s fine, you can make note of that, shitbird.

The weak-minded don't have the will to stop listening to their lying propagandists. They keep going back for more and have now sunken into a state of total delusion and mental illness.

They are being reduced to such a low mental state so they can be weaponized.

January 6 and the Pelosi attack are just the beginning.

So the attacker was holding Pelosi against Pelosi's will, Pelosi tried to get out of his grip and was attacked with a hammer.

Now we know, and all those "reports" from the alternate universe were way off. Again.
Well he wasn't sleeping, which the original narrative is off. They are just chillin and answer the door? WTF And he waits for the cops?

Forum List

Back