Pelosi tape released

I'm sticking with it being a gay lovers spat. What say you USMB? Also notice the time. The news said it was 2am, the camera says 9:31. And the shouting of "where's Nancy"? That is also missing

Seems the news got caught in 2 lies so far

Definitely a gay lovers' spat. If I were married to Nancy I might turn fag too.

I mean we all know Pelosi and her husband are complete pieces of shit, but beyond that the relevance of this hypothesis of yours gets lost in the weeds.
But you all only know, what your rightwing media, tells you to know....most of it is lies you choose to believe.... is what it looks like from this view and angle..... :(

Like why are Pelosi and her husband, in your view.... pieces of shit? It's easy to repeat the given line by your crowd that "they are pieces of shit", but you can't list all the reasons why you mouthed that, other than that is what everyone thinks....the mob mentality at work....or the "marching order", response? Again, this is what it appears like, from here..... :(

Well, this thread sure turned into one big lefty circle jerk, didn't it?

It's one thing to see what one wants to see. It is quite another to avert one's gaze from the truth or to unsee what is right in front of one's face.

That requires a serious mental illness.
We saw it with January 6th.

Ignoring all the violence, and see only people walking within the rope lines in the rotunda.

Turning insurrectionists, into tourists.

But you all only know, what your rightwing media, tells you to know....most of it is lies you choose to believe.... is what it looks like from this view and angle..... :(

Like why are Pelosi and her husband, in your view.... pieces of shit? It's easy to repeat the given line by your crowd that "they are pieces of shit", but you can't list all the reasons why you mouthed that, other than that is what everyone thinks....the mob mentality at work....or the "marching order", response? Again, this is what it appears like, from here..... :(

OMGLOL!

The guy they arrested is short a few bricks though. He might have been killed if not for the fact he was in Pelosis home.
Of course he is short a few bricks. He's a Canadian illegal alien nudist drug addled bisexual. Exactly the kind of people the Pelosis call friends.
"What's going on man?" an officer asks.

"Everything is good," DePape responds as he and Pelosi each have one hand on a hammer, with DePape also placing a hand on Pelosi's wrist. Pelosi appears to be holding an object in his other hand.
Yeah. It's a drink. Why does that fact bother you? You don't think something like this went down and alcohol wasn't involved, do you?
"Drop the hammer!" the officer then says.

"Umm, nope," DePape then responds, before wrestling the hammer away from Pelosi and swinging it at him.

"Oh, s---!" one of the officers says as police burst into the home and apprehend DePape
Why didn't Pelosi say "this guy's attacking me," when the police asked "what's going on?"

I am shocked the video came out so we know the truth, not that we couldn't easily guess it. I'm definitely not shocked that the Democrats are going to stick to the spin in the face of the facts. It's what they do.

It takes a whole new level of evil for the right wing propagandists to make up this gay fantasy within hours of this vicious attack.

Their broadcast licenses should be reviewed.
Yeah, how in the world did anyone get "gay" out of an old man in his underwear with a male prostitute in his house?

I mean to be clear, the joke is a joke, the fact that they are both wicked people, from Paul’s DUI and trying to weasel out of it on camera due to his connections, and Nancy’s awful voting record and political agenda, that part warrants contempt.

Hammer violence, not actually legally or morally justified, no.

But they’re just so evil that joking about it? Sure, fair game.

Forum List

Back