Pelosi tape released

Oh I agree, the guy should be in jail, without a doubt. I just think something is very weird with this situation.
" THINK?" :auiqs.jpg:That'it? You don't know then. Thanks! We already knew you didn't. But you got in enough hate though didn't you?

Nothing you said has any relationship with the truth you lying pos. Then look closely at the two guys, who are clearly actors chosen because they look somewhat like Depape and Pelosi. "Clearly?" Says who, you? Are you a forensic expert? :laughing0301: No, you're just a Right-wing homophobic hating prick, tossing spaghetti up against the wall. You're no good and worthless.
Again, you saw a complete fabrication. Pelosi's daughter is a film maker. She's had months to edit. The time stamps don't match. Why didn't an alarm go off?
Why didn't any police notice this guy walking at 3am? DePape was broke. He had no car. How did he get there? If he got an Uber or bus, why no witness statements for that?

Another miserable homophobic hating ass hole with nothing to contribute.

I didn't post anything about anyone being a homosexual ... Only commented on what was visible on the tape.
The tape is in the OP ... And there to comment on ... The garbage you just posted ... Is not the Topic ... Doesn't discuss the Topic ...
And doesn't even address anything I posted.

Please ... Try harder to something that makes sense ... Or at least has something to do with the Topic ... :auiqs.jpg:

If this doesn't look like a home invasion to you, it's because you're a fucked-in-the-head cult member.

It doesn't just like 1/6 was not a coup. Home Intruders don't let you put on a shirt, grab a drink and answer the door for the cops......If this really was a crime, then, this criminal must be a lefty, they never think anything through and they have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Again, you saw a complete fabrication. Pelosi's daughter is a film maker. She's had months to edit. The time stamps don't match. Why didn't an alarm go off?
Why didn't any police notice this guy walking at 3am? DePape was broke. He had no car. How did he get there? If he got an Uber or bus, why no witness statements for that?
Pelosi's daughter also was an official filmer on 1/6. How convenient.

I smell Bull Shit
man-s-hand-holding-giving-toilet-paper-roll-191530006.jpg

If this doesn't look like a home invasion to you, it's because you're a fucked-in-the-head cult member.

Everyone of these Trump Crackens on this thread is. They are driven 100% by homophobic hate. We are witnessing what really is wrong in this country. Trump unleashed all these hate seeking monsters out of the ground and sea, and this is the result. They want and need this hate. Just look at this new Republican committee. They're sole purpose is to deliver hate, disruotion, pain, and suffering. Why? Because they know that every message they pedal is a losing message. They are totally worthless. And they did it to themselves.

It doesn't just like 1/6 was not a coup. Home Intruders don't let you put on a shirt, grab a drink and answer the door for the cops......If this really was a crime, then, this criminal must be a lefty, they never think anything through and they have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

Lefties are void of any consequential thinking whatsoever!

True story.

Got ya. He walked there from the Grassy Knoll

The really sad thing is that this tape never had to be released at all. If the Pelosi's had simply announced, "Paul had an altercation with a friend who was visiting while I was away. We prefer to keep the matter private and ask that the videos not be released."

What Democrat would not have accepted that from Nancy pelosi? Sure, the Republicans would have had fun with it for a day or two. But there wouldn't have been this ongoing humiliation.

Instead Nancy's knee-jerk reaction was to panic and try to figure out a way out of that until the light bulb went off over her head and she blurted out "Trump! it has to be Trump's fault! Tell the media to figure out a way to make it Trump's fault. Don't ask me how that's their job to figure out."

They would have to, but Nancy gave them so little to work with.
You stupid fuck. The total stranger broke into the house. On video.

Everyone of these Trump Crackens on this thread is. They are driven 100% by homophobic hate. We are witnessing what really is wrong in this country. Trump unleashed all these hate seeking monsters out of the ground and sea, and this is the result. They want and need this hate. Just look at this new Republican committee. They're sole purpose is to deliver hate, disruotion, pain, and suffering. Why? Because they know that every message they pedal is a losing message. They are totally worthless. And they did it to themselves.

Your handwringing is amusing, almost priceless, Bidenista!!

Now prove she had a hand in it, or are we just reading worthless nonsense?
It can take decades to prove a murder is committed by someone who isn't even very smart. In this case we're talking about people who have the FBI under their thumb performing dead-end media-covered witch-hunts paid for by you and me. The dots are there. Just no one to connect them in this current administration, a situation which could go on indefinitely.

Forum List

Back