Pelosi & Schumer....Making Trump's Reelection Easier

From the OP..................

Pelosi: ‘As the president fiddles, people are dying’

Spot on Nancy.

BTW, Townhall is a disingenuous, right wing rag. But I bet you already knew that.
Says the bitch that laughingly sucks down $ 13.00 a pint ice cream while pandering to the out of touch elitist media as small business owners livelihoods are destroyed waiting on help.

That has to be one of the biggest bonehead moves I've ever seen.

I am considering writing her a thank you note.
Liberals love padding the pockets of corrupt elitist twats while claiming they “care” with the faux crocodile tears. It’s amusing when they show their true colors for all to see.

Where Chris Hayes lies out his ass on a nightly basis.
I realize the truth looks like lies to Trump cultists because everything you believe is bullshit.

Mnuchin, Pelosi say ‘very close’ to a deal on second round of small business loans

Somehow you seem to think that your link is a counter to the argument....

They've already done their damage.

Anyone else find it ironic that Pelosi managed to fund her elitist pals at PBS,The Kennedy Center etc...over small businesses,teachers,firefighters and healthcare workers?

Where Chris Hayes lies out his ass on a nightly basis.
I realize the truth looks like lies to Trump cultists because everything you believe is bullshit.

Mnuchin, Pelosi say ‘very close’ to a deal on second round of small business loans

Somehow you seem to think that your link is a counter to the argument....

They've already done their damage.
Exactly lol

We get it. The unemployable, slow-witted marxist sheep are awed by someone like Nanzi that can parlay a low-paying job into $58 million. That's a special kind of criminal. Respect. But the huge majority of the electorate loathe that soulless, shit-eating rodent. It is not a net positive for the marxist cause.

Forum List

Back