Biden's pathetic struggle to remain relevant

Why does his family let him continue.....?

They need to intervene before the ultimate disaster occurs....if they care anything about him.

Yep, it really IS sad, isn't it? I believe if he is allowed to keep running for president, there IS a chance he may die in the middle of a press conference or debate. His family REALLY needs to step in and stop this madness.

They need to intervene before the ultimate disaster occurs....if they care anything about him.

Yep, it really IS sad, isn't it? I believe if he is allowed to keep running for president, there IS a chance he may die in the middle of a press conference or debate. His family REALLY needs to step in and stop this madness.
He is allowed to do any God Damned thing he wants. You really are stupid. Fell right in it.. Didn't cha...

Oh I dont know if I were trying to remain relevant I would just post this photo on every street corner and keep shoving it in people face. Trumpers new slogan insest is besgt put your daughter to the test.
1587300618641.png

He is allowed to do any God Damned thing he wants. You really are stupid. Fell right in it.. Didn't cha...
Wouldn’t that make him a King?

Joe will live long enough to piss on your lousy grave. MAGA Beotch Post!
Simmer down, Cupcake.

Forum List

Back