Pelosi Says "Soon"

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
We are now 27 days beyond the House vote for impeachment-lite and the "urgent" need to remove Trump, and Fancy Nancy says she is ready to transmit ... "soon." So what did the delay accomplish and WTF happened to all the urgency Dem after House Dem said kept them from pursuing the witnesses they now demand the Senate call?

Do Dems ever do anything but LIE?

Pelosi Signals An End To Her Hold On Articles Of Impeachment
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she expects to release her hold on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump "soon," but for now, she is still holding out to learn more about how Republicans plan to conduct a Senate trial.

"No, I'm not holding them indefinitely," Pelosi told reporters Thursday at a weekly press conference. "I'll send them over when I'm ready. That will probably be soon."

We are now 27 days beyond the House vote for impeachment-lite and the "urgent" need to remove Trump, and Fancy Nancy says she is ready to transmit ... "soon." So what did the delay accomplish and WTF happened to all the urgency Dem after House Dem said kept them from pursuing the witnesses they now demand the Senate call?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she expects to release her hold on the two articles of impeachment against President Trump "soon," but for now, she is still holding out to learn more about how Republicans plan to conduct a Senate trial.

"No, I'm not holding them indefinitely," Pelosi told reporters Thursday at a weekly press conference. "I'll send them over when I'm ready. That will probably be soon."
And to think some people in San Fransicko voted for that stupid bitch. Only stupid people and illegals would vote for politicians as stupid as she is....

I can't wait to hear what lie the left will tell about how much her little hissy fit accomplished.

She is going to the Judicial Branch if she conducts herself in the usual criminal way she covets President Trump's rule over the Executive Branch well. She is living in a delusional world at this point, and doesn't even know what her job description is, because her every behavior is she is a better President, when she can't even control herself, much less the House of Representatives..

I can't wait to hear what lie the left will tell about how much her little hissy fit accomplished.
The usual suspects at CNN/PMSNBC have been busy for days trying to spin her catastrophe into some sort of critical victory but some just aren't buying it: Mitch McConnell just ate Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer's lunch (opinion) - CNN
Pelosi is showing us what a brain damaged control freak does when she realizes she no longer has control.
She's nearly 80, has lost a step or 3, and clearly is no longer in control. The prob for the Dems and the House is that no one really is.

Pelosi is hoping and praying that Bolton will help the Dems. Not gonna happen.

Call the bitch by her proper name.....Tehran Nancy.

That's how people are calling her now

80c5515ce8244c85105172fe5640f550_bigger.jpeg
Mark R. Levin‏Verified account

TEHRAN NANCY. There’s been Tokyo Rose and Hanoi Jane. Now we have Tehran Nancy. Henceforth, Pelosi has earned the moniker Tehran Nancy.

9:21 AM - 9 Jan 2020

TEHRAN NANCY. There’s been Tokyo Rose and Hanoi Jane. Now we have Tehran Nancy. Henceforth, Pelosi has earned the moniker Tehran Nancy.

by the time nancy turns about 96, scientists wanting her brain want have much to work with when she dies.

i wonder what pelosi will do when the senate aquits the donald finding him not guilty of any crimes.

i wonder if Nancy can even find Iran on a map. well at least Miss South Carolina can

i wonder what pelosi will do when the senate aquits the donald finding him not guilty of any crimes.

who knows......run to her extended family?

hide under their beds...

like they are going to save her from what's coming to her!

hide under their beds...

remember that scene from monty python? the classic bridge scene? I wonder how many questions the troll would ask Pelosi before she shoots up 200 feet in the air and falls into a creek

hide under their beds...

remember that scene from monty python? the classic bridge scene? I wonder how many questions the troll would ask Pelosi before she shoots up 200 feet in the air and falls into a creek

I know! :102: lol

Dems arranged a 3rd world banana republic coup.

They do get something other than lying done occasionally. Just nothing ever for Americans.

Forum List

Back