Pelosi predicts Dems keep House majority: “We will hold the House by winning more seats.”

Maybe she is planting a seed that if the Dems do not landslide, then the Pubs must have cheated.

She didnt give any data at all.

Her answer was stupid.

Only takes one seat in the senate and WA democrat Patty Murray is vulnerable. I believe they'll lose more than one seat though.

I meant 50/50 chances; I wasn't referring to the composition of the Senate.

I think it's 50/50 they keep de facto Senate control but I could easily see it switching to R. I think the Dems misread the initial post-Roe v Wade elections, which were unique. If recent history is any guide, congressional elections are usually elections in which the party out of power and independents voice their frustration with whichever party is in power.

It would take tremendous levels of outrage against the Rs to change that dynamic, and one issue alone doesn't do it. If mid-terms were held next year, after the SCOTUS issues a few more of its hard right rulings, that might be a different story. But in 2022, I don't think one court case, however unpopular it is, is enough to completely reverse the historical trend. Might be enough to cost Rs in statewide races they should have won. We'll see.

Only takes one seat in the senate and WA democrat Patty Murray is vulnerable.
Progressives took over and WRECKED WA, Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia and Longview. Vancouver, WA isn't much better the WRECKED Portland, OR filth has overflowed into Vancouver. A national news story today documented that even progressives are moving OUT of these Dem wrecked cities. Crime has spiked 25%. Thousands of homeless are camped all across the cities, living in a trash heap. Trash is strewn everywhere. Graffiti now covers the once beautiful cities. Businesses are shuttering even in affluent downtown and waterfront areas.

Dems are vulnerable for sure.

Biden's releasing 1 million barrels per day from US strategic reserve, and OPEC is saying they will cut output by 2 million barrels per day.

It's not a coincidence.

And the oil we are releasing was purchased at less than $40 per barrel.

Current oil price is above 80 and on the rise. Biden is spending $40 million per day in an attempt to buy votes, and it's going to fail miserably.
And there it is...

OPEC and Russia cut oil production by TWO MILLION barrels a day: Saudi ignores Biden's pleas as gas prices get set to soar and White House calls it a 'total disaster'

Progressives took over and WRECKED WA, Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia and Longview. Vancouver, WA isn't much better the WRECKED Portland, OR filth has overflowed into Vancouver. A national news story today documented that even progressives are moving OUT of these Dem wrecked cities. Crime has spiked 25%. Thousands of homeless are camped all across the cities, living in a trash heap. Trash is strewn everywhere. Graffiti now covers the once beautiful cities. Businesses are shuttering even in affluent downtown and waterfront areas.

Dems are vulnerable for sure.
Seattle/Olympia's influence has bled over into Spokane as they are trying to make homeless encampments the norm with state protection and approval. Spokane's R mayor has met the court mandated requirement of shelter space and can legally prohibit public camping and has notified the state that she wants a large homeless encampment dismantled. The state has said NO. Now, R Spokane county sheriff has sued the state and put them on notice that he is going to remove the encampment in days or weeks not months. We'll see how this plays out but I don't see the dems making any headway with voters over the issue.

Seattle/Olympia's influence has bled over into Spokane as they are trying to make homeless encampments the norm with state protection and approval. Spokane's R mayor has met the court mandated requirement of shelter space and can legally prohibit public camping and has notified the state that she wants a large homeless encampment dismantled. The state has said NO. Now, R Spokane county sheriff has sued the state and put them on notice that he is going to remove the encampment in days or weeks not months. We'll see how this plays out but I don't see the dems making any headway with voters over the issue.
Progressives were complaining about the homeless trash heap and crime to the Portland city council, the mayor laughed. These Dem clowns in charge don't give a shit. Hell I stopped in a town along the Columbia river gorge last weekend. All the businesses closed their rest rooms, the whole town was converted to porta-potties outside to keep the homeless mess contained.

because all of the polls said he was losing bigly. The only ones who didn’t believe it were you Kool-Aid drinking tards.
You seem to have a Koolaid IV. You can't accept facts and evidence. Pull the needle out and come back to reality.

You seem to have a Koolaid IV. You can't accept facts and evidence. Pull the needle out and come back to reality.

See how the dumb bitch cannot even explain how the Dems will win?

”By winning more seats?”

DERP. THANKS BITCH.

She knows they are going to cheat. Thats the only reason you would predict Dems hold the House.

See how the dumb bitch cannot even explain how the Dems will win?

”By winning more seats?”

DERP. THANKS BITCH.

She knows they are going to cheat. Thats the only reason you would predict Dems hold the House.
She's the only person in America that has said that. She has been hitting the sauce for a week since her moron husband got his ass kicked.

Forum List

Back