Pelosi predicts Dems keep House majority: “We will hold the House by winning more seats.”

This is straight up untrue.

Who is reporting the Dems will hold the House? She cited no sources.
She thinks that abortion is going to be the deciding factor.

Voters know that abortion was by no means outlawed by the Dodd decision.

I think the result will be much better for Republicans than the pundit forecasts, as inflation is still out of control despite Biden telling us it was 0.0%, and gas prices are starting to rise again after Biden confirmed he has a lot to do with them.

1664932620365.png

And they aren't going to be able to cheat enough to stop the big red wave.

This is straight up untrue.

Who is reporting the Dems will hold the House? She cited no sources.
I saw her say that on The Late Show with Cobert, as I was switching channels and kept on switching, settle for a years old rerun of CSI, from back when Grissom was still on it.

Back in 2020, well before the election, she said Trump would be leaving the WH, "whether he knows it or not". She was completely certain. I wonder why?

They don't have unlimited mail-in voting and if they try again to shut down the count, some doors need to be kicked in and every one of them videoed for the record. NEVER AGAIN!

I wish she were right but she's not. That goose is cooked. I'd be stunned beyond belief if the Dems kept the House. The Senate is 50/50

I think there are also several state ballot measures to outlaw slavery. The DNC is doing everything it can, desperate measures, if you will, to get out their base.

". . . Voters in Alabama, Louisiana, Oregon, Tennessee and Vermont will decide on state constitutional amendments prohibiting slavery and involuntary servitude, in some cases except for work by incarcerated people. Advocates say the amendments are needed to strip antiquated language from state constitutions and to potentially transform the criminal justice system by making all work in prisons voluntary. . . . "

1664933068432.png

Yeah, it looks like dumping a large fraction of our emergency reserves brought prices down but not for long enough. They should be climbing as we go through the next 35 days...
Biden's releasing 1 million barrels per day from US strategic reserve, and OPEC is saying they will cut output by 2 million barrels per day.

It's not a coincidence.

And the oil we are releasing was purchased at less than $40 per barrel.

Current oil price is above 80 and on the rise. Biden is spending $40 million per day in an attempt to buy votes, and it's going to fail miserably.

Last edited:
Instead of Biden producing more oil from the ground and selling it to foreign countries at todays prices….Biden decided to sell off the cheaper oil and refill the reserve with more expensive oil.

What the heck?

It makes no sense to sell millions of barrels when we are in a shortage.

Instead of Biden producing more oil from the ground and selling it to foreign countries at todays prices….Biden decided to sell off the cheaper oil and refill the reserve with more expensive oil.

What the heck?

It makes no sense to sell millions of barrels when we are in a shortage.
It's all by design to damage our national security. Democrats don't want us to be a superpower.

She also boldly predicted the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement would be extremely successful. She's dumb as a fence post.

Unfortunately, she is not dumb at all. She is corrupt. Do not underestimate her cunning.

She and her husband have made hundreds of millions off insider trading. That is cunning evil.

She is an awful, evil human being who shoves little girls and is fleecing the US treasury.

She said it will be a landslide.

I guess we will see.

What would a Dem landslide look like? Dems picking up 20 seats?

I wish she were right but she's not. That goose is cooked. I'd be stunned beyond belief if the Dems kept the House. The Senate is 50/50
What else is she going to say were going to lose and we all know it she knows there is pretty much no chance they keep the House but she has to say what is expected of her agreed the Senate is a toss up.

Back in 2020, well before the election, she said Trump would be leaving the WH, "whether he knows it or not". She was completely certain. I wonder why?
because all of the polls said he was losing bigly. The only ones who didn’t believe it were you Kool-Aid drinking tards.

I agree. I think the Democrats will win the Pennsylvania Senate race and the Republicans will win the Nevada senate race, and that will keep the Senate at a 50-50 split.

Forum List

Back