‘Independents’ and ‘moderates’…..what about Trump kept you from voting for and or supporting him?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Which of his policies turned you off? What would you have liked to have seen him do differently?
I ask because I have asked this here before and most refuse to participate…I wonder why?

Trump had no policies. He had no values. No ideas. No beliefs. His ideas came from other people. He gave generously to Democrat causes for years. Identified as liberal.
Then, he saw an opening with the pliant lemmings on the right wing and he ran as a Republican in 2015...and struck once in a million gold.

Please state for the class, what policies...did Trump talk up and believe in prior to stepping off the golden escalator??

Trump had no policies. He had no values. No ideas. No beliefs. His ideas came from other people. He gave generously to Democrat causes for years. Identified as liberal.
Then, he saw an opening with the pliant lemmings on the right wing and he ran as a Republican in 2015...and struck once in a million gold.

Please state for the class, what policies...did Trump talk up and believe in prior to stepping off the golden escalator??
"America First" was Trump's policy. Everything worked off that premise and worked well.

How's Dementia Joe working out for you?

He said "independents and moderates", not party hack moonbats, moonbat.

"America First" was Trump's policy. Everything worked off that premise and worked well.

How's Dementia Joe working out for you?
That was actually a play off Ronald Reagan's campaign slogans. Not an original.

America has always been first. Under Democrats. Under Republicans.
It was a nationalistic dog whistle.

Joe is a career politician. Successes....Failures. But a steady hand. Not a riffing, corrupt, incompetent a-hole who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

Deal with it.

I didn't like his belligerence, his flouting of norms, morays and customs.

Not to mention his penchant for criminality based on his sketchy past "business" dealings.

Name some. Name one..TRUMP stated. Not one that came from Bannon. From Miller. From anyone else in his circle. The 2017 Tax Debacle??..that was McConnell and Ryan's idea.

Give me something.

I've done so many times for the same stupid question. The lefty expresses how he disagrees with the policie, while ignoring the fact that the question was not "polices you agree with" but "policies" and then you get in a faggot retarded circle where the idiot leftard, keeps harping on how much he disagrees with the policy, and, blah, blah, blah, just spouting spam points about Trump and trump supporters, while ignoring the fact that the challenge was meant.

So, NO. Your claim was clearly retarded. This thread is not meant for you, but you have to fight it, becaue you feel threatened by any real discussion.

I've done so many times for the same stupid question. The lefty expresses how he disagrees with the policie, while ignoring the fact that the question was not "polices you agree with" but "policies" and then you get in a faggot retarded circle where the idiot leftard, keeps harping on how much he disagrees with the policy, and, blah, blah, blah, just spouting spam points about Trump and trump supporters, while ignoring the fact that the challenge was meant.

So, NO. Your claim was clearly retarded. This thread is not meant for you, but you have to fight it, becaue you feel threatened by any real discussion.
Just state Trump's beliefs. That you can document. That came from him. And him alone.

Do so again. Because to be blunt, I've watched you post for years...and you haven't been able to do it.

Just state Trump's beliefs. That you can document. That came from him. And him alone.

Do so again. Because to be blunt, I've watched you post for years...and you haven't been able to do it.

America First, though Trade and Immigration policy. BOOM. Now demonstrate my point.

Except all those "economy on steroids"...started under Obama.

He built that! :auiqs.jpg:
Show us cause and effect…which of the Kenyans policies led to an economy on steroids?
Was it the one that put 8 million more on the taxpayer tit or the one that added 2.5 million lowlife illiterate illegals to the population?

Except all those "economy on steroids"...started under Obama.

He built that! :auiqs.jpg:
Campaigner Trump bashed the economy day-in and day-out, until his first day in Office, then it suddenly became "The best economy ever!"

And the far rightwing USMB lemmings and sycophants followed-suit like trained seals.

Campaigner Trump bashed the economy day-in and day-out, until his first day in Office, then it suddenly became "The best economy ever!"

And the far rightwing USMB lemmings and sycophants followed-suit like trained seals.

Isn't that bascially normal Presidential Candidate behavior?

Forum List

Back