Pelosi moves to intimidate Democratic rivals as she tries to cling to power

they should make Pelosi work a Wal Mart return counter for two years straight! then see what us little people go thru

And Trump can bag the groceries as she checks them out. BRILLIANT idea! I like that :)
Pelosi's clinging to power is a bit like you clinging to respectability on USMB because you're a mod.

I'm taking Coyote's back on this one. Mods are entitled to their opinions and to post same here. WE all have that right...it's called Freedom of Speech. Should a mod abuse their moderation powers is another subject altogether. In some, I have the opinion that it has been abused but I can't say that about Coyote. She knows her stuff and brings a hard game. That's what playing at a high level is all about. You can't fault her or anyone on the other side for doing that.
they should make Pelosi work a Wal Mart return counter for two years straight! then see what us little people go thru

And Trump can bag the groceries as she checks them out. BRILLIANT idea! I like that :)
Pelosi's clinging to power is a bit like you clinging to respectability on USMB because you're a mod.

I'm taking Coyote's back on this one. Mods are entitled to their opinions and to post same here. WE all have that right...it's called Freedom of Speech. Should a mod abuse their moderation powers is another subject altogether. In some, I have the opinion that it has been abused but I can't say that about Coyote. She knows her stuff and brings a hard game. That's what playing at a high level is all about. You can't fault her or anyone on the other side for doing that.
The question is respectability. I haves seen far too much to even entertain to concept of respectability with coyote. I don't give a rat's ass if she's a mod or not. That was my point.

And you every right to feel that way and express it. Like you, I am on a different side from her politically. But as conservatives we HAVE to accept their right of expression. If we don't, then we are no better than they.
ZZ, respecting someone's rights is not tantamount to respectability. I respect everyone's rights, but that does not mean I have t respect them. A sleaze has a right to vote and I must respect the right of that sleaze to vote, but that does not mean I have to respect the sleaze, right?

Forum List

Back