Pelosi Gets it Wrong Again; Trump Impeachment is NOT 4EVAH!

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She is a total retard...more than that...Nancy Pelosi is too mentally sick to be around and give her sick opinion....

Have some respect for American people ....my GOD!....do American citizens care at all??? of morons like her?

How is she even allowed there??

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lol, Pelosi is such a fookin retard, suffering from advanced early onset senility.

Any following house of Representatives can rescind the highly partisan impeachment, effectively annulling it.

Pelosi gloats: Trump has been impeached ‘forever’

If Republicans take back House in 2020 they can expunge impeachment of Trump from the record
Wrong!
Pelosi’s senility is not advanced.
She’s 79, for crying out loud!
Her TDS is very advanced.

She is beyond help now.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated
She is a total retard...more than that...Nancy Pelosi is too mentally sick to be around and give her sick opinion....

Have some respect for American people ....my GOD!....do American citizens care at all??? of morons like her?

Her district is San Fagcisco. You know the place where they shoot up and shit in the streets. Is that enough of a clue?

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Her district is San Fagcisco. You know the place where they shoot up and shit in the streets. Is that enough of a clue?

...who doesn't know that? ... everybody does.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

Well apparently the person I answered had questions so now more people know. Then again I do like rubbing your stupid leftard noses in it.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Well apparently the person I answered had questions so now more people know. Then again I do like rubbing your stupid leftard noses in it.

your noses leftard???....like me lol.....I'm not a leftard

Death Angel

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Ame®icano

Gold Member
Reaction score
But dont you dare vape or use a plastic straw, lol.
The story behind plastic straws... :)

View attachment 300620
So the left's war on women is responsible for the banning of straws.
No, the left's arrogance.

By banning straws they wash up their conscience of "doing something" while they leaving the core problem intact. They voted for banning plastic straws while drinking from plastic bottles.

And meme is just a meme. Take it any way you want it.

Claudette

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Her entire impeachment fiasco has been a shit show from start to finish.

What an imbecile that woman is.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List