Pelosi Explains Her Gutter Politics

cool-story-bro-p-com-5619665.png

• Banned
I didn't find it surprising Pelosi is the master of gutter politics, only that she admitted to this tactic so cheerfully, bragging about it. This would have been like John Gotti telling the press how he shylocked loans to his gambling customers and sent Sammy if they got behind paying the vig. She's clearly senile.

I stopped listened to that cocksucking Pelosi's pig's hate and filth long before Trump was elected. She - I mean it - is the ultimate stool-sample nightmare of my birth town, a monster bereft of any redeeming humanity whatsoever. And yes, it still looks exactly like those skeletal corpses that were exploding out of the ground in the movie Poltergeist. It's literally nothing but an environmentally NON-FRIENDLY, non-recyclable plastic bag of American-hating cum, it is NOT a real lifeform.

Last edited:
In this week's episode, Nancy proudly features the "wrap up smear" which was used on Judge Kavanaugh....what a lovely woman, eh?

I am no fan of hers.

But a Trumpbot calling her behavior 'gutter politics' is STAGGERINGLY laughable.

Trump is not just the King of gutter politics. He is the king of the Gutter...along with his whore wife and the eldest daughter he is dying to have carnal knowledge of.
Trump doesn't walk...he slithers.

In this week's episode, Nancy proudly features the "wrap up smear" which was used on Judge Kavanaugh....what a lovely woman, eh?

I am no fan of hers.

But a Trumpbot calling her behavior 'gutter politics' is STAGGERINGLY laughable.

Trump is not just the King of gutter politics. He is the king of the Gutter...along with his whore wife and the eldest daughter he is dying to have carnal knowledge of.

What "gutter politics" did Trump engage in, telling the truth about Dims?

I am no fan of hers.

Calling the President guilty of incest and the First Lady a "whore" is beneath even an ugly little turd like you.....you should be banned for it.

"Politics is the business of getting power and privilege without possessing merit. A politician is anyone who asks individuals to surrender part of their liberty - their power and privilege - to State, Masses, Mankind, Planet Earth, or whatever. This state, those masses, that mankind, and the planet will then be run by . . . politicians.”

- P.J. O'Rourke

We should not be surprised that anyone who aspires to steal that for which he has not right will play dirty to do it.

I am no fan of hers.

Deflection attempt noted and discarded.

Pelosi is the fox. Trump is the hedgehog. a fox knows many things, a hedgehog relates everything to a single defining principle. foxes seize on a variety of experiences and approach everything with a new idea. Hillary Clinton is a fox. Trump is a hedgehog who knows one thing: we need change, and Trump will provide it. Trump believes he alone through sheer force of will can solve problems. all of life is a negotiation. there's no such thing as a win-win. someone wins and some loses!

members of Congress are foxes, bouncing from one bill to another, like Paul Ryan, who can go on and on about the nuances of legislation. Trump is a big picture guy by contrast. Trump was the guy who punched his ultimate destination in the GPS then sat back and turned up the radio. Ryan is the voice of the GPS.

WOW!

She is disgusting. I mean literally NAUSEATING. She cannot be an American, or a Congressman.

She sounds like an agent of The Kremlin.

And she told her little story with such glee...

I am no fan of hers.

What "gutter politics" did Trump engage in, telling the truth about Dims?

Good question. For me it's all about looks I think. I mean just look at that face! How could anyone vote for a face like that?

Forum List

Back