Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"

I went to the mall today and told 50 people Nancy Pelosi wanted to get to the truth. I asked them what truth do you think she means. 27 said they thought she wants to find out why dems admire stalin. 14 thought she meant that she wants to know if antifa will call themselves the SA, SS, or Gestapo. The other 9 said she wants to find out how big a margin trump won by in Nov.
I saw you out there. You were giving blowjobs behind the dumpster at Arbys. I knew there was a line behind me, but I didn't know it was 50 people.
So you're the kind who stands in line for blow jobs from syphilis infected sluts behind he dumpster at Arbys?

Classy.
Not normally, but the sign said the blowjobs were being given by the biggest pussy on Usmessageboard, and I thought it was you.
So you were still standing in line behind Arby's to get a blow job?
No. I was in Arby's when someone came in giving away free blowjob tickets. I guess I was just at the front of the line.
Too late to recover from your idiocy.

I went to the mall today and told 50 people Nancy Pelosi wanted to get to the truth. I asked them what truth do you think she means. 27 said they thought she wants to find out why dems admire stalin. 14 thought she meant that she wants to know if antifa will call themselves the SA, SS, or Gestapo. The other 9 said she wants to find out how big a margin trump won by in Nov.
I saw you out there. You were giving blowjobs behind the dumpster at Arbys. I knew there was a line behind me, but I didn't know it was 50 people.
"Silly names just demonstrate how childish the right has become."

the left starts this stuff and then has cows when the right gives it back. Why aren't you praising Resident Xiden rather than continuing to attack the right...why...it's almost like you're trying to ignore what he's doing and keep us preoccupied with your silly accusations.

the left starts this stuff and then has cows when the right gives it back. Why aren't you praising Resident Xiden rather than continuing to attack the right...why...it's almost like you're trying to ignore what he's doing and keep us preoccupied with your silly accusations.
I'm cool with Joe. No need to jump up and down just to convince you. Your thoughts don't really matter on that subject anyway.

Forum List

Back