Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"

The Democrats have already determined what the "truth" is and are using this as a political weapon. No investigation is needed as blame has already been assigned.

Who does this broad think she is fooling?

All the world knows most of the truth - but not the entire truth.

We've still to determine who was part of the conspiracy.

Meanwhile, we'll keep rubbing your noses in it over and over again!

This is what happens to a party that is led by Donald Trump. (Post 276)

What do forum Republicans think about all this? We will never know. They remain totally silent on the issue. Embarrassment and a lack of intellectual credentials may be contributing factors to the phenomenon of silence
Man, you leftists sure do like to smell your own farts.
Sorry, turd, but the whole point of the so-called commission was to drag out deep into an election year.
Well, in their own way, they tried. One used a meaningless personal attack, and the other had no idea what he was talking about.

The bipartisan Jan. 6 commission had an end date, the end of the year, a must demanded by the Republicans.

But the Republican Senators killed the bipartisan commission. Now there will be an investigation controlled by the Democrat and it will run deep into the election year.

Led by Trump, that was the choice made by Republicans.

Little wonder as to why Republicans on this forum do not want to respond. What the hell could they say? The stupidity of Senate Republicans speaks for itself.
No one is going to acpt any conclusion made by Democrats about Republicans.

Just Democrats, Independents, and traditional Republicans...that's all.

In other words, the GOP is screwed!!!!

I went to the mall today and told 50 people Nancy Pelosi wanted to get to the truth. I asked them what truth do you think she means. 27 said they thought she wants to find out why dems admire stalin. 14 thought she meant that she wants to know if antifa will call themselves the SA, SS, or Gestapo. The other 9 said she wants to find out how big a margin trump won by in Nov.
That is a lie

We all know you have been banned from the mall

I went to the mall today and told 50 people Nancy Pelosi wanted to get to the truth. I asked them what truth do you think she means. 27 said they thought she wants to find out why dems admire stalin. 14 thought she meant that she wants to know if antifa will call themselves the SA, SS, or Gestapo. The other 9 said she wants to find out how big a margin trump won by in Nov.

Mall or mental institution?

BTW - You're a really, really bad liar!

Trump would be ashamed!

The Democrats have already determined what the "truth" is and are using this as a political weapon. No investigation is needed as blame has already been assigned.

All the world knows most of the truth - but not the entire truth.

We've still to determine who was part of the conspiracy.

Meanwhile, we'll keep rubbing your noses in it over and over again!
Calling pelosi a "broad" is an insult to broads. I think its much more polite to call her a frozen botox face. I read somewhere Orkin is going to use her for mosquito eradication. Botox is poison to skeeters.

What do forum Republicans think about all this? We will never know. They remain totally silent on the issue. Embarrassment and a lack of intellectual credentials may be contributing factors to the phenomenon of silence
Sorry, turd, but the whole point of the so-called commission was to drag out deep into an election year.
Well, in their own way, they tried. One used a meaningless personal attack, and the other had no idea what he was talking about.

The bipartisan Jan. 6 commission had an end date, the end of the year, a must demanded by the Republicans.

But the Republican Senators killed the bipartisan commission. Now there will be an investigation controlled by the Democrat and it will run deep into the election year.

Little wonder as to why Republicans on this forum do not want to respond. What the hell could they say? The stupidity of Senate Republicans speaks for itself.
Republicans had a chance to cochair the investigation

They overwhelmingly turned it down
Guess they wanted Nancy to do it

Mall or mental institution?
I admit it was hard to tell because it was full of democrats however it had a food court and 11 shoe stores so i think it was a mall.

BTW - You're a really, really bad liar!

Trump would be ashamed!
I do agree with you on this point. People who tell truth to power are very bad liars indeed unlike dem fascists who are practiced at it.

Just Democrats, Independents, and traditional Republicans...that's all.

In other words, the GOP is screwed!!!!
Nope.

Everyone with a brain knows that Nazi Piglosi is incapable of telling the truth.

Really?
If that is so why did the GOP vote against the Commission? It would have given them a fair voice in finding the truth but they said no?

They're really gonna regret that decision.
Pelosi's gonna Benghazi their asses!

Its a Leftist run commission. Congress is controlled by Chuck and Nancy.

No reason to cooperate with a farce.

If the Democrats want to waste money on this, I guess nothing can be done about it.

But keeping your distance and ignoring this Fake Commission is a sound strategy.
GOP got all it asked for and still couldn't muster the courage to face their own criminality.

Now they'll get to face it Benghazi style.

This will likely cost the GOP 30-40 house members and a couple of Senate members as the actual factual truth will render their presence unacceptable to even the GOP mob.
There is talk of Biden appointing a Blue Ribbon Panel to investigate the Jan 6 Insurrection

High visibility and GOPs worst nightmare
Great idea. He could appoint members from both parties, and force a bipartisan investigation.
No you can't.
Why not? Both sides would control how the investigation was run.
Remember, kids, Democrat "bipartisanship" is "shut the fuck up and do what we tell you".
Gee....
A strong second to your winning ignorant post but falls short.
Try again.
I'm sure your Tiny Brain can do worse than this.

Really?
If that is so why did the GOP vote against the Commission? It would have given them a fair voice in finding the truth but they said no?

If the Democrats want to waste money on this, I guess nothing can be done about it.

But keeping your distance and ignoring this Fake Commission is a sound strategy.
GOP got all it asked for and still couldn't muster the courage to face their own criminality.

This will likely cost the GOP 30-40 house members and a couple of Senate members as the actual factual truth will render their presence unacceptable to even the GOP mob.
It's funny seeing a leftist admit Benghazi was a ploy to get Americans murdered by radicals.

Y'know...exactly what you want now.
WoW
Congratualtions!
You win the Tiny Brained "conservative" ignorant post of the day.
Hey, dumbass, you said it. Don't get angry at me.
You sure do get angry when no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.
Angry?
Please.
I come here to play and to have fun pointing out just how stupid the Tiny Minded "conservative" really is.
AND
You never fail to entertain.
Uh huh.

And you STILL fuck up the multiquote function. Dumbass.
Well cumstain, You can't fuck up what you don't do.
Try it sometime. don't post and see how less stupid you look.
You're attempt to become USMB "muiltiquote" dictator is as stupid as the rest of your ideas.
Kid, you fucked up. Don't get mad at me about it.

Or go ahead. It just makes your impotent flailing that much more amusing. :auiqs.jpg:
Tell me something shitbrain...

As a "conservative" I'm sure you can make up an answer...

How do you "fuck up" something you never do?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give your tiny mind a challenge for which it is unprepared.

How about
Just how stupid are you?
That one should be easier.
Still blaming other people for your mistakes. Typical.
See you're unable to respond to the question. I'll repeat for your tiny mind...

JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

tow and three letter words are adequate given your lingual "capabilities."
What's a tow letter word?
Ohhhh. The moron found spellcheck.
You have it, too. Only since you spelled "tow" correctly, it didn't correct you. Some things you have to do yourself. Message me if you need someone to proofread for you.
When I need three letter words checked you'll be the first I think of.
It's amusing when you stamp your feet and insist you're smarter than anyone else.
i don't insist.
I just step back and let you prove it for me.
Uh huh.
And there's the proof.
actually
The closest you've ever come to actual intellectual response.
Good job!

The House can appointment a select committee. The repubs can't stop it. The Truth is not what the repubs want to hear.
So she wants to control the narrative where she takes zero blame for her failure to have national guards as requested, and no-one gets to investigate if she did that on purpose for this clown show?
View attachment 495796

What a load of crap. She had nothing to do with it. It was Republican rednecks attacking democracy and you all cheered on anticipating victory.
You disgraceful hate filled hypocrites.

Really?

There is talk of Biden appointing a Blue Ribbon Panel to investigate the Jan 6 Insurrection

Great idea. He could appoint members from both parties, and force a bipartisan investigation.
No you can't.
Remember, kids, Democrat "bipartisanship" is "shut the fuck up and do what we tell you".
Gee....
Try again.

Really?

It's funny seeing a leftist admit Benghazi was a ploy to get Americans murdered by radicals.

WoW
Congratualtions!
You sure do get angry when no one kisses your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.
Angry?
Please.
I come here to play and to have fun pointing out just how stupid the Tiny Minded "conservative" really is.
AND
Uh huh.

You're attempt to become USMB "muiltiquote" dictator is as stupid as the rest of your ideas.

Or go ahead. It just makes your impotent flailing that much more amusing. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give your tiny mind a challenge for which it is unprepared.

How about
Just how stupid are you?

JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

You have it, too. Only since you spelled "tow" correctly, it didn't correct you. Some things you have to do yourself. Message me if you need someone to proofread for you.
It's amusing when you stamp your feet and insist you're smarter than anyone else.
i don't insist.
Uh huh.
And there's the proof.
actually
Good job!
Oh, I see the problem -- you're functionally illiterate.

And I'm being generous with the "functionally" part.

Really?

No you can't.
Gee....
Try again.

Really?

WoW
Congratualtions!
Angry?
Please.
AND
Uh huh.

How about
Just how stupid are you?

JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

i don't insist.
Uh huh.
And there's the proof.
actually
Good job!
Oh, I see the problem -- you're functionally illiterate.

And I'm being generous with the "functionally" part.
Dude!
You're the one thinking "uh huh" is a literate response.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Owned by his own crap.

Nazi Piglosi has no credibility. Any commission without Republican participation has no credibility.

Nazi Piglosi has no credibility. Any commission without Republican participation has no credibility.
Silly names just demonstrate how childish the right has become.

Silly names just demonstrate how childish the right has become.
Puleeze. Dims have been inventing insulting names for Republicans for decades.

"I went to the mall today and told 50 people........"
Ummm, free advice poster 'sarahgop' (and worth every penny)........but, sarah dear, you are trying too hard to be clever.
Relax, let the game come to you.
You're coming across as a bit too eager, maybe a tad strident, and.....fatally for such things.......not funny, not clever.

But we wish you well.
And keep pluggin' away at it.
Gogetem, Sarah, sic 'em. ;)

I saw you out there. You were giving blowjobs behind the dumpster at Arbys. I knew there was a line behind me, but I didn't know it was 50 people.

Forum List

Back