Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"

"I went to the mall today and told 50 people........"
Ummm, free advice poster 'sarahgop' (and worth every penny)........but, sarah dear, you are trying too hard to be clever.
Relax, let the game come to you.
You're coming across as a bit too eager, maybe a tad strident, and.....fatally for such things.......not funny, not clever.

But we wish you well.
And keep pluggin' away at it.
Gogetem, Sarah, sic 'em. ;)
You come across as a dumbass.

I went to the mall today and told 50 people Nancy Pelosi wanted to get to the truth. I asked them what truth do you think she means. 27 said they thought she wants to find out why dems admire stalin. 14 thought she meant that she wants to know if antifa will call themselves the SA, SS, or Gestapo. The other 9 said she wants to find out how big a margin trump won by in Nov.
I saw you out there. You were giving blowjobs behind the dumpster at Arbys. I knew there was a line behind me, but I didn't know it was 50 people.
So you're the kind who stands in line for blow jobs from syphilis infected sluts behind he dumpster at Arbys?

Classy.

"You come across as a dumbass."

Ah, I love it when a poster allows me to re-cycle or re-tread a previous post from my poor avatar.
So, thank you little bripat96.

And then, to your effort to be clever and funny with your "dumbass" epithet, well......well let's do a little deja vu, all over again. OK?

"You're coming across as a bit too eager, maybe a tad strident, and.....fatally for such things.......not funny, not clever.
But we wish you well..
Gogetem
bripat, sic 'em ;)."

I went to the mall today and told 50 people Nancy Pelosi wanted to get to the truth. I asked them what truth do you think she means. 27 said they thought she wants to find out why dems admire stalin. 14 thought she meant that she wants to know if antifa will call themselves the SA, SS, or Gestapo. The other 9 said she wants to find out how big a margin trump won by in Nov.
I saw you out there. You were giving blowjobs behind the dumpster at Arbys. I knew there was a line behind me, but I didn't know it was 50 people.
So you're the kind who stands in line for blow jobs from syphilis infected sluts behind he dumpster at Arbys?

Classy.
Not normally, but the sign said the blowjobs were being given by the biggest pussy on Usmessageboard, and I thought it was you.

Classy.
Not normally, but the sign said the blowjobs were being given by the biggest pussy on Usmessageboard, and I thought it was you.
So you were still standing in line behind Arby's to get a blow job?

Proceed then.
“But what direction do we head in? This is unfamiliar territory for us”

Pelosi: "Democrats will proceed to find the Truth"​

TRANSLATION: Democrats need a way of blaming Trump, pinning the election fraud riot on Trump as Democrats treat protestors in Washington much like Belarus treats its dissidents!

Like Belarus, Democrats have already vilified innocent people making it impossible for many to even fly or travel!

Nancy needs to find a way of keeping the election out of the news and to keep making it about that half of the country victimized by her actions and policies who are sick and tired of politicians like her!

Nancy's "truth" is that ORANGE MAN BAD while everything democrats do is good as gold.

Democrats couldn't recognize truth if it bit pelosi in the ass.
Well, all I can say is that Democrats aren't walking around wearing Q t-shirts and accusing Tom Hanks of being a blood-drinking pedophile.

So Tom is in Greece because.....?
Perhaps it's because his wife is of Greek decent and she's a member of the Greek Orthodox Church, and before marrying her in 1988, he converted to her faith.

Democrats couldn't recognize truth if it bit pelosi in the ass.
Well, all I can say is that Democrats aren't walking around wearing Q t-shirts and accusing Tom Hanks of being a blood-drinking pedophile.

So Tom is in Greece because.....?
Perhaps it's because his wife is of Greek decent and she's a member of the Greek Orthodox Church, and before marrying her in 1988, he converted to her faith.

Sure, that's it.

Classy.
So you were still standing in line behind Arby's to get a blow job?
No. I was in Arby's when someone came in giving away free blowjob tickets. I guess I was just at the front of the line.

This not about the truth and it never has been. It’s about partisan politics and always has been both sides would bring out there talking points to feed the extremes of there party and the truth would never factor into it.
So why did the repubs refuse a bipartisan investigation where both sides could have equal input on what is investigated?
Democrats and RINO'S are not bipartisan they are full criminal.
The commission would have been if the repubs weren't afraid to join.
Any Republican that trashes Trump is serving his/her last term. That could have something to do with it.
True. Trump is the republican party. All those ideals that the right used to claim, morality, fiscal responsibility, all the other things the right used to tout were discarded in favor of fealty to trump. That's all that matters to them now.

This not about the truth and it never has been. It’s about partisan politics and always has been both sides would bring out there talking points to feed the extremes of there party and the truth would never factor into it.
So why did the repubs refuse a bipartisan investigation where both sides could have equal input on what is investigated?
Any Republican that trashes Trump is serving his/her last term. That could have something to do with it.
True. Trump is the republican party. All those ideals that the right used to claim, morality, fiscal responsibility, all the other things the right used to tout were discarded in favor of fealty to trump. That's all that matters to them now.
Do not talk about morals. You haven't a leg to stand on.

I don't expect you to read the following article because it has big words and complex ideas. Perhaps you can get an adult to read it to you, and explain what it says.

I don't expect you to read the following article because it has big words and complex ideas. Perhaps you can get an adult to read it to you, and explain what it says.
You can shove your biased bullshit.

I was pretty sure you would have a tantrum like that.

I was pretty sure you would have a tantrum like that.
That is not a tantrum, it is the way I respond when someone posts garbage. You need to stop telling people what they did, they know what they did.

"You come across as a dumbass."

Ah, I love it when a poster allows me to re-cycle or re-tread a previous post from my poor avatar.
So, thank you little bripat96.

And then, to your effort to be clever and funny with your "dumbass" epithet, well......well let's do a little deja vu, all over again. OK?

"You're coming across as a bit too eager, maybe a tad strident, and.....fatally for such things.......not funny, not clever.
But we wish you well..
Gogetem
bripat, sic 'em ;)."
<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back