Pelosi Charged The Air Force Nearly $200k To Fly Her Family And Other Lawmakers To Italy And Ukraine

Jesus...don't even start with this stupid shit again.

What's golfing cost us?

Pelosi blew $2 million dollars on travel and her job doesn't require traveling outside the U.S. Enough with Pelosi's taxpayer funded world tour vacations.

Pelosi is worth 120 million dollars on a politicians salary. You dont get to be worth 120 million dollars by paying for your own travel do you?
Think man!

Ok then how would you describe what Trump did? This should be good...
I would describe his actions as NOT 'Obama-esque', NOT hypocritically feigning anger / offense at a President doing what he intended to do as well, and NOT setting a new record for rounds of golf as Obama hypo critically did.

Now, you want to stop changing the subject and avoiding how Pelosi attempted to sneak out of the country to avoid doing her job as Speaker and in an attempt to avoid media publicity about her LIE regarding the DHS and SS?
I’m happy schooling you on this golf situation because you seem to be confused. Trump absolutely called out Obama for playing golf, several times. Do I need to post his quotes or can you be honest and just admit that he made those comments. He also said he would be too busy to play golf if he were elected, not even close to true. He has played more than Obama at this point in his presidency and is on pace to far outplay Obama if he were to go 8 years. A little icing is the fact that Obama played the majority of his rounds on military courses while Trump has played all of his rounds at his own private country clubs.

You try and call me a hypocritical liar but you can’t point to anything that I’ve lied about, at the same time you are showcasing your own hypocrisy and dishonesty throughout this conversation. You seem in need of some introspection .

I’m happy schooling you on this golf situation because you seem to be confused.

Like when Trump breaks Obama's records for most rounds of golf played, you let me when that happens, snowflake. At this rate, neither one will ever happen. :p

I’m happy schooling you on this golf situation because you seem to be confused.

Like when Trump breaks Obama's records for most rounds of golf played, you let me when that happens, snowflake. At this rate, neither one will ever happen. :p
I just sent you a link with a graph that showed trump playing more frequently than Obama. If he lasts 8 years and maintains his current rate then he would shatter Obama’s “record”. What about that is not true?

I just sent you a link with a graph that showed trump playing more frequently than Obama. If he lasts 8 years and maintains his current rate then he would shatter Obama’s “record”. What about that is not true?
I received no link. Why not post it here?

Thank you, though, for admitting Trump has not broken Obama's record for most rounds of golf played by a US President. As I stated several times earlier, let me know when that happens. in the meantime try to stick to the thread topic. You are trying to avoid talking about the thread topic almost as much as Pelosi has been trying to avoid her duties as Speaker.

I received no link. Why not post it here?

Thank you, though, for admitting Trump has not broken Obama's record for most rounds of golf played by a US President. As I stated several times earlier, let me know when that happens. in the meantime try to stick to the thread topic. You are trying to avoid talking about the thread topic almost as much as Pelosi has been trying to avoid her duties as Speaker.
I did post it here a few post ago. Here it is again. Scroll down and see the graph with the golf game comparisons. If you dispute the numbers then provide your source and we can analyze.

And of course he hasn’t broken the record, Obama was Prez for 8 years and trump has been Prez for 2. I never said Trump has played more rounds. I said he was on pace to play much more. His frequency of play is more than Obama. Agreed?

Trump Golf Count

Forum List

Back