Pelosi and losing seats.

Something I've not seen mentioned yet. This is the second time under Pelosi that the (D)'s lost seats.

Will they learn?

A bigger issue. With AOC and the rest of the Progressive Caucus pushing hard, you realize that Ultra Liberal Pelosi is now essentially a moderate in the current hyper extremist political spectrum? Instead of hoping she gets pushed out, you might want to write your Republican Representative and urge them to support her.

AOC is still too young. But not all of them are. Think about it.

Something I've not seen mentioned yet. This is the second time under Pelosi that the (D)'s lost seats.

Will they learn?

A bigger issue. With AOC and the rest of the Progressive Caucus pushing hard, you realize that Ultra Liberal Pelosi is now essentially a moderate in the current hyper extremist political spectrum? Instead of hoping she gets pushed out, you might want to write your Republican Representative and urge them to support her.

"Ultra liberal". Lol

Will they learn?
No. They are owned and controlled by the big corporations and billionaires, so they must do their bidding.
Delaware has a conservative tax base in many ways. But their politicians seem to be Progs. Biden and Coons are subjugates of the Corporate elite there.

Will they learn?
No. They are owned and controlled by the big corporations and billionaires, so they must do their bidding.
Delaware has a conservative tax base in many ways. But their politicians seem to be Progs. Biden and Coons are subjugates of the Corporate elite there.
The thing is, Biden and Coons have lots of company in Congress and in both criminal political parties.

Will they learn?

I fully support AOC for Speaker. Every time she opens her mouth a new Republican is born.

This is another reason why it doesn't make sense why President Trump is losing in these last crucial states.

flash and.gif

Forum List

Back