Pedophilia: The next new “Alternate Sexuality”.

Suuuuuuuuuure I can tell by all the links.

LIBERALL 101:
- When arguing a point never PROVIDE a Link
- When someone posts a statement counter to your point, demand a / ridicule them for not posting a link to support THEIR statement
- When they come back and post a link ridicule them and dismiss the source as 'no legitimate'
- Refuse to do your own research and continue to insist that there are none

:eusa_hand: Sorry, skippy, I'm not playing your game today! Have a good weekend.

wonder when he'll check in here
Who?
Pedophilia: The next new “Alternate Sexuality”. | Fire Breathing Christian

10 years max and the SC will rule on this. Then we will have parents thrown in prison for killing pedophiles.

tumblr_inline_miw0myOFPy1roak5h.gif

The lies of the right
They said same thing about homosexuality....see where we are now...and the pedophile crap is starting the same way...claiming they are normal etc etc.

Again, no....No one said the same thing about Homosexuality. And no one is saying that about Pedophiles.

I've heard both claim they can't help the way they were born.

Ok, has anyone heard anyone say its normal like the OP said tho? We're still talking about that arent we?

Normal?

Seriously?

Normal is an adult male being sexually attracted to an adult female.

Anything else is an obsession.

Who?

The lies of the right
They said same thing about homosexuality....see where we are now...and the pedophile crap is starting the same way...claiming they are normal etc etc.

Again, no....No one said the same thing about Homosexuality. And no one is saying that about Pedophiles.

Ok, has anyone heard anyone say its normal like the OP said tho? We're still talking about that arent we?

Normal?

Seriously?

I agree, just wondering where the OP got the idea that someone seeks to see this as normal..

Looks like ClosedCaption's game is to point out scary people like you who cannot distinguish between illegal acts that harm children...and legal acts between consenting adults.

Who?

The lies of the right

Normal?

Seriously?

Says who?

Who?

10 years max and the SC will rule on this. Then we will have parents thrown in prison for killing pedophiles.

The lies of the right

I've heard heteros claim they can't help the way they were born too.

Actually YES. Media reports have come out reporting how military personnel were told that the act was 'normal' and a 'normal part of this culture'. I do not think those who may have said this actually MEANT to say that the act is 'normal' but rather actually meant to say that such behavior is TYPICAL or ROUTINE for this culture...big difference; however ' words matter'...choose them carefully!

Yeah...I find that quite hard to believe myself.

LIBERALL 101:
- When arguing a point never PROVIDE a Link
- When someone posts a statement counter to your point, demand a / ridicule them for not posting a link to support THEIR statement
- When they come back and post a link ridicule them and dismiss the source as 'no legitimate'
- Refuse to do your own research and continue to insist that there are none

:eusa_hand: Sorry, skippy, I'm not playing your game today! Have a good weekend.
Not seeing any links...just poutage by you.

There's more pedos out there than most people think. I know a girl whose dirt bag parents started pimping her out when she was 8 or 9 year old. And she had no shortage of clients. It was one after the other, all day and all night.

Who?

Normal?

Seriously?

Says who?

Most everyone

Who?

The lies of the right

Did you hear people also claim they were born with the ability to breath, but choose not to described as normal? People with the ability to walk, but choose not to described as normal as well?

Who?

The lies of the right

Did you hear people also claim they were born with the ability to breath, but choose not to described as normal? People with the ability to walk, but choose not to described as normal as well?

I have yet to hear anyone claim pedophilia is natural so its a moot point

I have a pill that will definitely and permanently cure this "unfortunate sexual orientation" that preys on a demographic unable to "legally, morally, and psychologically" return the interest. Intensity of affliction can be addressed by how many grains or caliber, depending on the parents of the object of interest of such an afflicted person. Hey, how much more compassionate does it get? I'd be glad to put you out of my misery, freakin' creep...

Some pervert ever touches one of ours I will take my chances with a jury....bank it
I felt the same way when ours were growing up.

Pedos have been pushing for acceptance as being normal for a long time. They are not normal.
Nothing new. The American Psychiatric Institute published a paper several years ago defending "minor attracted persons" as having a normal sexual attraction and calling for pedophilia to be de-stigmatized and eliminated from psychiatric diagnosis texts as a mental disorder. (I'd post the link by am having some difficulty, google it.)

Some pervert ever touches one of ours I will take my chances with a jury....bank it
I felt the same way when ours were growing up.

Pedos have been pushing for acceptance as being normal for a long time. They are not normal.

I swear on all that is Holy, touch one of ours and you're fucking dead, dead, dead. It is not normal, it's never to be considered normal and it's not an "alternate sexuality", it's a disease and perversion. It cannot be cured either. They are dangerous
And the liberal/progressives are working hard to give them carte blanche to commit their deviant crimes.

Who?

The lies of the right

Pedophiles and their defenders are saying it.

Normal?

Seriously?

Says who?

Most everyone
So you say....how do you know that to be a fact?

Normal?

Seriously?

Says who?

Most everyone
So you say....how do you know that to be a fact?

That's what most everyone says.

Sorry, it is what it is.

Forum List

Back