Pedophilia: The next new “Alternate Sexuality”.

Again, no....No one said the same thing about Homosexuality. And no one is saying that about Pedophiles.

Liberals have assigned an openly gay man as head of the Army, intentionally taking a controversial political action, not, I would expect, based on the man's credentials but rather to push an agenda.

It wasnt liberals who did that...Society did that. You are free to fight it but you didnt...

The Commander and Chief and crony military leadership is telling soldiers to IGNORE pedophilia by our allies' because it is ok because it is a 'different' culture. There are Liberals who have no problem with Sharia law being followed by Muslims here in the US...even though according to Sharia law this practice of pedophilia is ok, as is Honor Killings - such as killing your daughter if SHE is RAPED.

That doesnt mean that pedophilia is approved of by anyone

Years ago people declared words like 'damn' would never be allowed on TV...and Americans were slowly desensitized to them...and even worse...like a frog in a pot of hot water, slowly warmed until boiling.

No one is saying this about pedophilia...not quite true. as pointed out, our military / Americans are being told it's not that big of a deal.

Whatever you claim they are being told is besides the point. No one is seeking to make it normal or acceptable.

'An openly gay man was appointed head of the Army..."

--- CLOSEDCAPTION: "It wasnt liberals who did that...Society did that. You are free to fight it but you didnt..."

NO, actually it was OBAMA who did that..... After this I just ignored what you had to say, figuring it was equally as wrong.

--- CLOSEDCAPTION: "It wasnt liberals who did that...Society did that. You are free to fight it but you didnt..."

NO, actually it was OBAMA who did that..... After this I just ignored what you had to say, figuring it was equally as wrong.

Of course you did, how did Obama do it against the will of the people?

SERIOUSLY Do you know how government works? Obama gets to appoint whoever he wants to TO be over the Army.

You must be confusing an appointment with how Liberals rammed the ACA legislation into law against the majority will of the people... or how Obama by-passed the Constitution (with the help of Republicans) to get his Iran Deal imposed into effect with only 33% of Congress approving of it and only 22% of Americans approving of it. (That's right, 66% of Congress - to include Democrats, and 78% of Americans approved of this deal...THAT is why Obama HAD to declare it to be a 'deal' instead of a 'Treaty', which requires a 2/3rds majority to pass!)

SERIOUSLY Do you know how government works? Obama gets to appoint whoever he wants to TO be over the Army.

You must be confusing an appointment with how Liberals rammed the ACA legislation into law against the majority will of the people... or how Obama by-passed the Constitution (with the help of Republicans) to get his Iran Deal imposed into effect with only 33% of Congress approving of it and only 22% of Americans approving of it. (That's right, 66% of Congress - to include Democrats, and 78% of Americans approved of this deal...THAT is why Obama HAD to declare it to be a 'deal' instead of a 'Treaty', which requires a 2/3rds majority to pass!)

How are these gays rising to the top despite so many people being against it?

Absolutely not......and I have to worry about anyone who thinks harming children who cannot consent is in anyway close to what consenting adults do. They are showing that they cannot distinguish between illegally harming a child with legal acts by adults.

Like with the ACA, the advance of the homosexuality agebda, and ramming it down the throats of Americans whether they want to embrace it fully or not, tied with the Liberal assault on Christianity, has the full political weight of the Liberals in power and the liberal media.

You think Americans had a say in who Obama appointed as head of the Army? Go do your homework on how government works, my friend.

wonder when he'll check in here
Who?
Pedophilia: The next new “Alternate Sexuality”. | Fire Breathing Christian

10 years max and the SC will rule on this. Then we will have parents thrown in prison for killing pedophiles.

tumblr_inline_miw0myOFPy1roak5h.gif

The lies of the right
They said same thing about homosexuality....see where we are now...and the pedophile crap is starting the same way...claiming they are normal etc etc.
Again.....someone who is having trouble distinguishing between harming a child and what goes on between consenting adults. Everyone might want to look out for this guy.

Like with the ACA, the advance of the homosexuality agebda, and ramming it down the throats of Americans whether they want to embrace it fully or not, tied with the Liberal assault on Christianity, has the full political weight of the Liberals in power and the liberal media.

You think Americans had a say in who Obama appointed as head of the Army? Go do your homework on how government works, my friend.
Well, what a fascinating image.

Again.....someone who is having trouble distinguishing between harming a child and what goes on between consenting adults. Everyone might want to look out for this guy.

Meanwhile the Commander and Chief and his crony military leaders are telling military personnel to ignore on-going pedophilia because it is a 'NORMAL part of another culture'.

Who?

10 years max and the SC will rule on this. Then we will have parents thrown in prison for killing pedophiles.

The lies of the right
They said same thing about homosexuality....see where we are now...and the pedophile crap is starting the same way...claiming they are normal etc etc.

Again, no....No one said the same thing about Homosexuality. And no one is saying that about Pedophiles.

I've heard both claim they can't help the way they were born.

But none of this would compare to the final insult the universe would deal me. I’ve been stuck with the most unfortunate of sexual orientations, a preference for a group of people who are legally, morally and psychologically unable to reciprocate my feelings and desires. It’s a curse of the first order, a completely unworkable sexuality, and it’s mine. Who am I? Nice to meet you. My name is Todd Nickerson, and I’m a pedophile.

Oh woe is me I was born liking little kids in a sexual manner! Hmm where have we heard this crap before? I was born liking other guys or like other girls! BULLSHIT!
And you can't make the distinction, can you?

Who?

The lies of the right

I've heard both claim they can't help the way they were born.

Ok, has anyone heard anyone say its normal like the OP said tho? We're still talking about that arent we?

Ok, has anyone heard anyone say its normal like the OP said tho? We're still talking about that arent we?

Actually YES. Media reports have come out reporting how military personnel were told that the act was 'normal' and a 'normal part of this culture'. I do not think those who may have said this actually MEANT to say that the act is 'normal' but rather actually meant to say that such behavior is TYPICAL or ROUTINE for this culture...big difference; however ' words matter'...choose them carefully!

Actually YES. Media reports have come out reporting how military personnel were told that the act was 'normal' and a 'normal part of this culture'. I do not think those who may have said this actually MEANT to say that the act is 'normal' but rather actually meant to say that such behavior is TYPICAL or ROUTINE for this culture...big difference; however ' words matter'...choose them carefully!

Suuuuuuuuuure I can tell by all the links.

Forum List

Back