A generation of lost kids with their heads up their assas.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So I'm at Freddy's Steak Burgers for lunch and what a disgraceful sight it is.

Nearly every person in the kitchen and behind the counter has ridiculously bright colored hair ranging from purple to green. Many have nose piercings and one has HUGE gages in his ears. Tattoos all over of course.

And people wonder why they remain in poverty.

Interestingly enough the 2 black girls here are the only ones who don't look like fucking freaks

Nearly every person in the kitchen and behind the counter has ridiculously bright colored hair ranging from purple to green. Many have nose piercings and one has HUGE gages in his ears. Tattoos all over of course.

Interestingly enough the 2 black girls here are the only ones who don't look like fucking freaks
Kids today are taught to mutilate their bodies, which includes the whole gender change thingy.

My little dog, Henry, had a massive stroke. He was clearly not long. I rushed him to the nearest vet where we were shown into an examining room immediately. The veterinarian, the doctor, came in and he was truly frightening. He had implanted horns, tattooed eyeballs black, facial piercings and tattoos that gave him a skull face. Children would run and hide. His earlobes had 3 inch hoops.

He was very gentle examining Henry. There was no hope. He was suffering. Before he was given the shot, this strange weirdo, asked my permission to say a prayer for Henry's soul. He gave him the shot and said "Sleep little brother. Be at peace."

There are some strange covers on some unexpected books.

I'm 67. My parents' generation said the same things about my generation with their long hair and anti-establishment attitude. The kids haven't changed - you have!

Was the service and quality of your meal good?

Did you figure out why they were laughing when you were served?

The Left has re-defined parenting into oblivion. It is the role of parents to SOCIALIZE their kids, to guide them to behaviors and customs that will serve them well as they move into adulthood and are economically emancipated. Kids want to be like their peers while at the same time standing out as individuals in some way. This never changes from generation to generation, but each generation tries to out-do their parents in the level and type of outrage.

Parents have to be adults, not afraid of incurring their children's anger. That has been lost.

The dialog of "Why do I have to do that?" and "Because I told you so," has been lost. But it is necessary.

I don't have too much of a problem with coloring hair and doing things like that which are temporary and not so dangerous. Tattoos/brandings and certain piercings are a different story.

I fully expect children who self identify as "furries" to have animal tails surgically attached to them in the near future.

They could film a cyberpunk scene in here.

FREAAAAAKS 😆
When the daughter interned working with elementary school kids, she would change her hair color every week. Her high school grad pic she has the same color shade of green as the school colors.

Get a cane old man!:cool:
images

Last edited:

If they just didn’t have colored hair they’d be in Harvard I guess? What is this thread about?

Forum List

Back