Peanut Butter...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Okay, let's get into the real important stuff here.

When it comes to peanut butter, are you a creamy or chunky peanut butter person?

What brand?

Personally, I go for Jif creamy peanut butter. After that it would be Skippy, but always creamy. A distant third would be Peter Pan. And, when it comes to jelly (for the all-important PB&J), it's gotta' be Welch's grape jelly.

So, where do you stand on this?

Okay, let's get into the real important stuff here.

When it comes to peanut butter, are you a creamy or chunky peanut butter person?

What brand?

Personally, I go for Jif creamy peanut butter. After that it would be Skippy, but always creamy. A distant third would be Peter Pan. And, when it comes to jelly (for the all-important PB&J), it's gotta' be Welch's grape jelly.

So, where do you stand on this?
What wine goes best with peanut butter?

I just go for the real peanut butter whatever it may be. If you read the ingredients on the back of the cheaper brands like Jiff, you'll see they don't even have peanut oil in it. It was replaced with some other type of oil so you don't have to stir it up. I'm thinking that probably isnt too healthful

I had to take it out of my diet. Creamy for me. Celery stuffed with peanut butter has been a favorite snack since my elementary school days.
peanut-butter-celery-sticks-filled-creamy-33310070.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Any undertones and fruity highlights?

MD 20/20 has an earthy undertone, reminiscent of the freshest vineyard grapes ripening in season. It's characteristic is not overly pronounced, and is a very desirable wine for dining upon peanut butter sammiches.

Its fruity highlight comes from the sophisticated technique of its production and fermentation, which maintains its natural sugars which go well with peanut butter sammiches. It is also best served chilled, and sipped from paper cups.

MD 20/20 has an earthy undertone, reminiscent of the freshest vineyard grapes ripening in season. It's characteristic is not overly pronounced, and is a very desirable wine for dining upon peanut butter sammiches.

Its fruity highlight comes from the sophisticated technique of its production and fermentation, which maintains its natural sugars which go well with peanut butter sammiches. It is also best served chilled, and sipped from paper cups.
Please tell me it comes in a box!

5b8ace5743bc9f192cded1675c22228b--boones-farm-wine-apple-wine.jpg

And after two bottles, you don't care if it is even peanut butter let alone whether it is creamy or chunky. Come to think of it, after two bottles you'll probably be blowing your own chunks.

Forum List

Back