Peaceful protesters beat the snot out of state senator take down statue

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
A democrat ally
I feel schadenfreude.?.I LOVE IT WHEN THEY eat thier own enablers

I stand with the peaceful protesters who kicked the snot out of this bent over submissive democrat

Keep on burning looting and murdering ya idjits

nigcommie rats.jpeg

A democrat ally

I stand with the peaceful protesters who kicked the snot out of this bent over submissive democrat

View attachment 354529

This. And there's lots of incidents like it going down out there unreported. All media, even Fox News, is failing to reveal the true big picture. Cultural revolution in progress . . .

A democrat ally

View attachment 354529
He's crying like a bitch now.

A democrat ally

View attachment 354529
Black Lives Matter is a subversive organization with intent to destroy the United States

Nothing peaceful about what they're doing.

They've learned that violence will be both allowed and will get them what they want.

Teaching them otherwise is going to be more painful than nipping this in the bud would have been.

You don't negotiate with terrorists. We learned it a long, long time ago. The passive response to this is one of the flat stupidest things I've seen in my lifetime, as the result was inevitable: more of the same.

Nothing peaceful about what they're doing.

They've learned that violence will be both allowed and will get them what they want.

Teaching them otherwise is going to be more painful than nipping this in the bud would have been.

You don't negotiate with terrorists. We learned it a long, long time ago. The passive response to this is one of the flat stupidest things I've seen in my lifetime, as the result was inevitable: more of the same.
Keep your powder dry

A democrat ally

View attachment 354529
This is a really good way to convert a libturd to a Conservative. Have the pulp beat outta them by the monster they created.
Kinda like Frunkensteen.

Those protestors must be singing and acting out the Star Trek evil universe's version of John Lennon's 'Imagine"!

A democrat ally

View attachment 354529
He's crying like a bitch now.
Remember that store owner in NYC recently that he screamed, "We are on your side, We're on your side." As they proceeded to smash the windows and loot, while he fled out of there.

Last edited:
A democrat ally

View attachment 354529

This. And there's lots of incidents like it going down out there unreported. All media, even Fox News, is failing to reveal the true big picture. Cultural revolution in progress . . .
...............................that will destroy this BS and return to a cultured culture. Not this.

Here's a quote from one of these 'protestors"

"If cities burned every time a cop shot someone the cops would stop shooting people. If cities burned until the cops were abolished the cops would be abolished. Beware of opportunists who want you to protest the right way. They want to sacrifice liberation for personal gain."

Still up on its twitter page. https://twitter.com/PeacefulStreets

These aren't peaceful protests. They are orchestrated, planned, acts of violence. These people are, by definition, terrorists at this point, intentionally using violence for intimidation and furtherance of their agenda.

"If cities burned every time a cop shot someone the cops would stop shooting people. If cities burned until the cops were abolished the cops would be abolished. Beware of opportunists who want you to protest the right way. They want to sacrifice liberation for personal gain."

These aren't peaceful protests. They are orchestrated, planned, acts of violence. These people are, by definition, terrorists at this point, intentionally using violence for intimidation and furtherance of their agenda.
Chaz chop is only there because the mayor allowed it ...after a "conversation " with the "protesters "they are tools ...

A third shooting last night as rapes and robberies continue to climb and the surrounding neighborhoods are complaining ..no one is listening to them .

This is already backfiring on her and the summer of love autonomous zone
After she said they have to go yesterday....what did they do ...release a statement condemning her ......and threatening " civil disobedience "lol

Its insanity
Questions for normies and allies of marxist blm
If the beast eats you first or last whats the difference?

Chaz chop is only there because the mayor allowed it ...after a "conversation " with the "protesters "they are tools ...

A third shooting last night as rapes and robberies continue to climb and the surrounding neighborhoods are complaining ..no one is listening to them .

This is already backfiring on her and the summer of love autonomous zone
After she said they have to go yesterday....what did they do ...release a statement condemning her ......and threatening " civil disobedience "lol

Its insanity
Questions for normies and allies of marxist blm
If the beast eats you first or last whats the difference?

Zero doubt. This could have been stamped out immediately. Instead, they undertook widespread violence across the US and scared the hell out of the people in power, who didn't have the sheer balls to stop them, as they didn't want to be seen as the bad guy. Instead of batons and jail cells, which is exactly what they should have gotten from the minute the first window got smashed, they got kneeling and concessions. They were only emboldened by all of it and now, predictably, it continues.

Utterly stupid.

A democrat ally

View attachment 354529
Brass-knuckles.....gives knuckle-sandwich a different meaning.

At some point the politicians are going to have to end this and round up all these rioters and put them in prison.

Forum List

Back