Peaceful protesters beat the snot out of state senator take down statue

Here's a quote from one of these 'protestors"

"If cities burned every time a cop shot someone the cops would stop shooting people. If cities burned until the cops were abolished the cops would be abolished. Beware of opportunists who want you to protest the right way. They want to sacrifice liberation for personal gain."

Still up on its twitter page. https://twitter.com/PeacefulStreets

These aren't peaceful protests. They are orchestrated, planned, acts of violence. These people are, by definition, terrorists at this point, intentionally using violence for intimidation and furtherance of their agenda.
Women who hate the cops enough to not only spew their hatred for them, but demand the defunding of police forces, should be seriously victimized by the criminal thugs they wish to protect and should they call 911, be told that as they hate cops, no one will come to their rescue.
The pro-criminal males should be shot down by their own fellow criminals and if still alive, no one come to their rescue either.

A democrat ally
I feel schadenfreude.?.I LOVE IT WHEN THEY eat thier own enablers

I stand with the peaceful protesters who kicked the snot out of this bent over submissive democrat

Keep on burning looting and murdering ya idjits

View attachment 354529

Mostly peaceful beating

Forum List

Back