PC Police Claim These 6 Words are New Ways of Saying the "N" Word

You might want to try using a neutral tone here.
I normally do but I will get down in the mud if my opposite in a debate is already there. I do not care if assholes are pissed-off, they are always pissed-off, it's all part of being an asshole. It is no crime to hold the mirror of rationality up to show someone what they look like behaving badly.

Lol! Always an excuse.

Dafuck is your issue, hack? Azzhole came in with, and I quote,
You fucking ***** can't even handle clapping for fuck sakes and require a trigger warning and a safe zone to cope with clapping.

Stop being such a pussy. Your feelings are so sensitive now you can't help but be offended by anything. Fuck off.

--- which I might add follows his perpetual pattern here --- and you want to jump in and pile on his target?

Typical authoritarian sycophant jellyfish.
How about you toughen the fuck up and stop being so worried about being offended. I don't really care if you're offended and it wouldn't even be an issue if you just STFU.
You see, this is where it cuts both ways. You can say "STFU" as many times as you want, but no one cares. You are an anonymous nobody here. See how that works, tough guy?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Yet I'm supposed to feel bad because you anonymous nobodies think so. I don't care about your butt hurt so how does that feel?

This new list of racist words is just another means of angering more minorities because there is no way to have an honest political debate without using some of those words, especially tax cuts. The left is geared to point fingers for the next year as people campaign. I can hear it now. Racists don't want to increase the debt ceiling. Racists don't want to subsidize minorities with their tax dollars.

I believe so many people are just being used as the left tries to control language the way they control everything else. Little by little, they stifle free speech, take more of our liberty and more of our money. This isn't anything original. It's all been done many times in other countries. And anyone who did pay attention in school knows the outcome of all this.

The war on poverty has been a joke and keeping people angry and feeling like victims has ensured that this war will never be won, but it was never meant to be. After slaves were freed, the left came up with a plan to supposedly "make it up to them" and the plan was hatched to get people dependent on government handouts so they would vote for them forever. Republican plan for making it up to them, after they voted to free them, was to allow them to live the American dream. Thankfully, they again won over the Dems when they passed the equal rights act.

I have known many poor people. Many just had no ambition and they knew they could do better. Some did pull themselves up. Liberals worked for years to give people excuses. Getting welfare used to be something people hated. They wouldn't even accept it unless they were really desperate and they strived to get off of it as soon as they could. Yes, there was some stigma involved, but mostly it was hard on the ego and people would rather settle for a meager living than to take a handout. The left panicked at the thought of people not running to them, so they sought to take away the shame of accepting food stamps. Over the years, it went from being a last resort to something more desirable. The left wanted people to not only readily accept handouts, but to be comfortable with it. Then the entitlement mentality started. The victimhood started. Now the anger and the blaming of others is prevalent. Poor white people tend to blame greedy wealthy people and poor blacks blame racist white wealthy people. Class warfare is in full swing, as is the race war. The left has fueled both and it's only picked up in recent years. Liberals have focused too much attention on cases like Michael Brown's. Despite it being a justified shooting and despite the government's own statistics proving that cops shoot more white suspects, the left exploits these cases to gin up more anger. The left also vilified wealthy people to gin up anger with the so-called 99%. Truth doesn't matter. They've gone out of their way to divide people and, sadly, it's working.

If it was truly about helping people, they would focus on uniting them and helping them make the best of their lives. They talk of uniting, but don't practice it. Speaking to different groups and delivering different messages is a divisive tactic and they know it. They talk of elevating people, but yet seek to make them more comfortable on the liberal plantation and always promise more.

There is a reason why the left tries to blame people's problems on their political enemies. How many idiots believe that all Republicans are white and wealthy? How many times has the left bashed black and Hispanic Republicans and called them traitors? They want people to feel hatred toward those who oppose the transformation of America.

Last edited:
I normally do but I will get down in the mud if my opposite in a debate is already there. I do not care if assholes are pissed-off, they are always pissed-off, it's all part of being an asshole. It is no crime to hold the mirror of rationality up to show someone what they look like behaving badly.

Lol! Always an excuse.

You fucking ***** can't even handle clapping for fuck sakes and require a trigger warning and a safe zone to cope with clapping.

Stop being such a pussy. Your feelings are so sensitive now you can't help but be offended by anything. Fuck off.

--- which I might add follows his perpetual pattern here --- and you want to jump in and pile on his target?

How about you toughen the fuck up and stop being so worried about being offended. I don't really care if you're offended and it wouldn't even be an issue if you just STFU.
You see, this is where it cuts both ways. You can say "STFU" as many times as you want, but no one cares. You are an anonymous nobody here. See how that works, tough guy?

Yet I'm supposed to feel bad because you anonymous nobodies think so. I don't care about your butt hurt so how does that feel?

Oh, I couldn't give a shit what you think. The kicker is, I FIGHT for your right to be as stupid as you want to be. So, have at it.

See how that works, l'il slugger?

Lol! Always an excuse.

Oh, I couldn't give a shit what you think. The kicker is, I FIGHT for your right to be as stupid as you want to be. So, have at it.

See how that works, l'il slugger?
Wow that's generous.
How have you fought? Are you a member of the armed forces of the US? Are you a veteran? Have you volunteered to be a law enforcement officer somewhere?
Or are you a fucking internet loudmouth with a keyboard on one end and a bunch of stupidity on the other?

Don't try to apply rational thinking to this latest claim because this is just more crazy talk designed to silence opposition.

Thug - the radical left believes only blacks are thugs, as in gang members or criminals

Urban/Inner City- no whites live in inner cities or poor areas

State's Rights- wanting states to decide certain issues is now racist

Welfare and Food Stamps- only blacks get welfare

Law and Order- using police to break up protests that get out of hand is racist

Cut Taxes- liberals don't think enough blacks pay taxes, so must mean that if you want to keep more of what you earn, it's only because you don't want to take care on non-whites

In other words, if you aren't for the left's failed policies, you are racist. Never mind that the problem with poor people has only escalated because of the way they 'help.'

http://toprightnews.com/watch-out-liberals-are-saying-these-6-terms-are-the-new-n-words/

no one thinks "cut taxes" in and of itself refers to black people, so i don't know what you or the rightwingnut who wrote the article are talking about.

as for the rest, you'd have to understand the history of the right as pertains to its bigotry and the "southern strategy" in order to have an actual discussion on the subject.
Ok all this bullshit about right wing being so racist is dumb too. Here's a legit article showing through polls that blacks, whites, and Mexicans all think that black people are more racist than other races. BLACK PEOPLE THINK BLACKS ARE MORE RACIST. haha. If they themselves say it then they are and since 97% are dems then dems are more racist. This article is written by someone who doesn't agree with it but the results are there none the less.

Can African-Americans be racists - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

who said there are no black racists?

that has zero to do with the southern strategy.
You make misleading statements calling RW people racists/bigots whenever in fact the black community roles way more in that direction. Just illogical insults. It's like a midget calling Lebron short.

Nonsense. The right doesn't understand that when someone calls you on your racism, it is not racist.

Don't try to apply rational thinking to this latest claim because this is just more crazy talk designed to silence opposition.

Thug - the radical left believes only blacks are thugs, as in gang members or criminals

Urban/Inner City- no whites live in inner cities or poor areas

State's Rights- wanting states to decide certain issues is now racist

Welfare and Food Stamps- only blacks get welfare

Law and Order- using police to break up protests that get out of hand is racist

Cut Taxes- liberals don't think enough blacks pay taxes, so must mean that if you want to keep more of what you earn, it's only because you don't want to take care on non-whites

In other words, if you aren't for the left's failed policies, you are racist. Never mind that the problem with poor people has only escalated because of the way they 'help.'

http://toprightnews.com/watch-out-liberals-are-saying-these-6-terms-are-the-new-n-words/

no one thinks "cut taxes" in and of itself refers to black people, so i don't know what you or the rightwingnut who wrote the article are talking about.

as for the rest, you'd have to understand the history of the right as pertains to its bigotry and the "southern strategy" in order to have an actual discussion on the subject.
Ok all this bullshit about right wing being so racist is dumb too. Here's a legit article showing through polls that blacks, whites, and Mexicans all think that black people are more racist than other races. BLACK PEOPLE THINK BLACKS ARE MORE RACIST. haha. If they themselves say it then they are and since 97% are dems then dems are more racist. This article is written by someone who doesn't agree with it but the results are there none the less.

You make misleading statements calling RW people racists/bigots whenever in fact the black community roles way more in that direction. Just illogical insults. It's like a midget calling Lebron short.

Nonsense. The right doesn't understand that when someone calls you on your racism, it is not racist.
Is "creepy ass cracker" racist or not?

Is redskins?

This new list of racist words is just another means of angering more minorities because there is no way to have an honest political debate without using those words. The left is geared to point fingers for the next year and people campaign.

I believe so many people are just being used as the left tries to control language the way they control everything else. Little by little, they stifle free speech, take more of our liberty and more of our money. This isn't anything original. It's all been done many times in other countries. And anyone who did pay attention in school knows the outcome of all this.

The war on poverty has been a joke and keeping people angry and feeling like victims has ensured that this war will never be won, but it was never meant to be. After slaves were freed, the left came up with a plan to make it up to them and the plan was hatched to get people dependent on government handouts so they would vote for them forever.

I have known many poor people. Many just had no ambition and they knew they could do better. Some did pull themselves up. Liberals worked for years to give people excuses. Getting welfare used to be something people hated. They wouldn't even accept it unless they were really desperate and they strived to get off of it as soon as they could. Yes, there was some stigma involved, but mostly it was hard on the ego and people would rather settle for a meager living than to take a handout. The left panicked at the thought of people not running to them, so they sought to take away the shame of accepting food stamps. Over the years, it went from being a last resort to something more desirable. The left wanted people to not only readily accept handouts, but to be comfortable with it. Then the entitlement mentality started. The victimhood started. Now the anger and the blaming of others is prevalent. Poor white people tend to blame greedy wealthy people and poor blacks blame racist white wealthy people. Class warfare is in full swing, as is the race war. The left has fueled both and it's only picked up in recent years. Liberals have focused too much attention on cases like Michael Brown's. Despite it being a justified shooting and despite the government's own statistics proving that cops shoot more white suspects, the left exploits these cases to gin up more anger. The left also vilified wealthy people to gin up anger with the so-called 99%. Truth doesn't matter. They've gone out of their way to divide people and, sadly, it's working.

If it was truly about helping people, they would focus on uniting them and helping them make the best of their lives. They talk of uniting, but don't practice it. Speaking to different groups and delivering different messages is a divisive tactic and they know it. They talk of elevating people, but yet seek to make them more comfortable on the liberal plantation and always promise more.

There is a reason why the left tries to blame people's problems on their political enemies. How many idiots believe that all Republicans are white and wealthy? How many times has the left bashed black and Hispanic Republicans and called them traitors? They want people to feel hatred toward those who oppose the transformation of America.

There are a lot of holes in your argument, through most of them you could drive a truck.

The biggest generalization you make, which is your downfall, is that all Libs somehow think that these 5 or 6 terms from your OP are somehow racist.

I do think that two of them have taken a decidedly racist turn, but it's always a matter of context. See how that works?

Is redskins?
I wasnt talking to you, skeeter.

Is redskins?
I wasnt talking to you, skeeter.
I know, you typed..

depends on whether he's following an unarmed black kid for no reason after 911 tells him not to follow.

silly rabbid

depends on whether he's following an unarmed black kid for no reason after 911 tells him not to follow.

silly rabbid
Really? So is that racist or not, biatch?

silly rabbid

Interesting that you don't answer the question.

Even messed your answer up, because "creepy ass ****" would be correct.

silly rabbid

Interesting that you don't answer the question.

Even messed your answer up, because "creepy ass ****" would be correct.
She cant. She never does. She is a troll and a liar and a poseur who adds nothing but snark and insults to conversations here.

I still don't understand how liberals got the idea that, since "colored people" is an antiquated and racist term that splits the entirety of humanity into a white/non-white binary, we should just start calling all non-white people "people of color" as a neutral, respectful term. It's literally the exact same idea worded slightly differently.

I still don't understand how liberals got the idea that, since "colored people" is an antiquated and racist term that splits the entirety of humanity into a white/non-white binary, we should just start calling all non-white people "people of color" as a neutral, respectful term. It's literally the exact same idea worded slightly differently.
They justify it by some bizarre "putting people first" theory. Bt yes, people of color and colored people mean exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back