Pc pc

What does that even mean?

It means someone was nosy and minding Gracie's business and that is a :nono: It would be like someone suddenly looking over your shoulder while you were paying bills or writing a letter. Rude. They should be told that and why. They should be told how that made Gracie feel. Then they would stop the behavior. ( maybe ) :lol:

Well it's a good thing she wasn't asking about someone. The wife looks over my shoulder all the time.

Last edited:
Now I feel bad for venting about her. She has a big heart. She's not very bright, but still. Not her fault. She was raised weird. Not much schooling. Plus, she is just not all there, if you get my drift. But she means well. Never deliberately intrusive. I just gotta stay patient. Until I need to let off steam. Talking to her and trying to explain things to her is like.....talking to a 5 year old in a 59 year old body. Again, not her fault. But when I really REALLY need to talk about stuff....I can't talk to her. She just won't "get it".

Which is why I am so thanful for usmb.

vent away.....no one cries here alone.....vent away.....you are in a hard place.....you are trying to be kind and patient in a situation that is very trying to you and i am sure the family...plus when you do the human thing...and totally go off...you feel horrible..i assure you i know that feeling...when you walk away going....'well one of us cant help ourselves' and you feel like the biggest ass in the world....you are really just human

and get a new monitor....my is one that you cannot read standing up...or at an angle....or at least i cant...

I have to admit I get nervy when people stand behind my shoulder and stay there while I am at the computer.....

Do not like it one bit! :D:dunno:

I leaned on the kids computer use when they lived with me. Of course, there were under 12 at the time. I wouldn't now. I think.

Just curious.

I do care. If I wanted family or friends to see what I am doing, I would announce it. They don't call it a PERSONAL computer for nothing.

It bugs me when my sister in law does it. She doesn't understand half of what she is seeing anyway...but then come the questions. What's that? Who is that? What does that mean? Whatcha talking about? Which takes me away from what I am doing.

That can be totally annoying:doubt:

I haven't felt well the past two days but am getting better. I have also been locking my door. Hubby has the key.

Oh, you guys would have said "that is NOT Gracie" if you heard what I said when they came traipsing through with the roomies. In MY room. Opening MY door.

It woulda singed the hair off yer eyebrows.:lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back