PBS, NBC Reporter Has been illegally voting in Florida, Reports Say

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
An elections fraud complaint claimed “evidence suggests” that Left-wing legacy media reporter Yamiche Alcindor has been illegally voting in Florida, while her permanent residence with her husband is in Washington, D.C.

I thought this wasn't possible. I thought our elections were as pure as the white snow...

I'm sure she's some sort of MAGA Extremist..

Remember, the DNC is on record that even something as innocuous as a reliable and accurate voter database is an "existential threat" Cheating is their lifeblood, they're finished without it

A demonicRat illegally voting?

:rolleyes:

1667696504169.png

An elections fraud complaint claimed “evidence suggests” that Left-wing legacy media reporter Yamiche Alcindor has been illegally voting in Florida, while her permanent residence with her husband is in Washington, D.C.

I thought this wasn't possible. I thought our elections were as pure as the white snow...

I'm sure she's some sort of MAGA Extremist..

Its not like the DOJ will investigate and / or will do anything about it...

Its not like the DOJ will investigate and / or will do anything about it...

Why would they, it is not a Fed law that is being broken, even if one is being broken which has not been shown.

That depends!

Where does she rent or own property?

Where is her driver's license from?

Where is her vehicle registered?

Enquiring minds will need to know!
Not really, since even the OP admits right upfront:
A spokesperson for NBC News told The Federalist Friday that Alcindor did not break any laws.

“Yamiche’s legal residence is in the state of Florida — the only state where she votes – and she complies with state voting laws and absentee voting guidelines,” the spokesperson said.
NBC News could have simply ignored The Federalist's silly inquiry. I would. But they didn't so "innocent until proven guilty" evidently applies only to those who look more like George Zimmerman than Trayvon Martin.

Why would they, it is not a Fed law that is being broken, even if one is being broken which has not been shown.
Biden has declared election fraud to be a 'threat to our democracy'. Was he just giving one of his rambling lies or did he mean it? If he meant it, his DOJ should step in and punish the offender,sorta like how the DOJ & FBI stepped in to raid pro-life activists who had already been dealt with by the local authorities.

Forum List

Back